Is there anyone interested in opening english centre in Hanoi?

I have an idea to open new English centre in Hanoi. If you have same idea, we can share and develop together. Contact me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hi I am also interested for the same. Can you explain the total cost for it?
Rijal

The cost will be not much at first. I think $5000 is enough. However, the time and effort are required. Where are you now?Which method of collaboration do you prefer?

Right now I am at Son La province teaching at a centre. Before it I was in Hanoi. My one friend is at Korea and coming in January to get marry a VN girl and to be permanent settlement. We may go on partership basis. One more thing you just get a idea to run TESOL course as well because we may collect students from other countries.

Rajendra Rijal wrote:

Right now I am at Son La province teaching at a centre. Before it I was in Hanoi. My one friend is at Korea and coming in January to get marry a VN girl and to be permanent settlement. We may go on partership basis. One more thing you just get a idea to run TESOL course as well because we may collect students from other countries.

Are you teaching English?? :/

I could also be interested.Send your details and any further information to ***

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi yes this is quit . I am interested in opening english center in Hanoi. Are you vietnamese. you can contact me with my email. ***

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for partners to open an english centre, please drop an advert in the appropriate section as i am closing this thread.

- Business partners classifieds in Hanoi

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed