Hoping to make a friend

Hi.
Been living in Hanoi for quite sometime now but haven't really met a friend to meet up for a nice coffee, tea or even lunch or dinner. Talk, play and have a good conversation with, build a good friendship.
Anyone near in My Dinh, Keangnam and or Trung Hoa.
Please contact me, lets meet and have some good coffee.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best of Luck
Ellen

Hi Ellen
welcome to blog
i'm in Dong Da as near to My Dinh
will try to meet each others and pass the free times.
Cheers

hi Ellena, welcome to Hanoi :D I sent you a message, did you receive it :D

Hello ellenellena,

I am Vietnamese girl. I live in Cau Giay, its really closely your place. Don't hesitate to contact me if you would love to meet. Tks.
Cheers,

Ha

Hi, I am interested. Will you meet todaty afternoon? We can meet for a coffee at Daewoo hotel lobby (Kim Ma). I am an exptariate, working as a senior level policy expert. Let me know is you are interested. Merry Christmas dear.

thanks.

Hi Ellen,
nice to meet you.
My name is Stefano, I'm Italian and I live in Ha Noi since 2009.
I would like make friendship with you.
I hope see you soon.
Bye...

Stefano

nice to meet you...and wellcome to Ha noi and Vietnam as well...
Have graet time in Ha noi and Viet Nam..

me too.i intereted in meeting some friend and drink some coffee and talk about us ^^

shelby_nguyen wrote:

me too.i interested in meeting some friend and drink some coffee and talk about us ^^

Hi Welcome to blog, nice to see you here and be an active member...

Cheers

Hope you all had a great New Year eve ...:)...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2013
Cheers,

:)

Hi guys. Happy new year.
Why don't we all meet?
Let me know what you think, and schedule the date suitable for everyone.

Cheers

ellenellena wrote:

Hi.
Been living in Hanoi for quite sometime now but haven't really met a friend to meet up for a nice coffee, tea or even lunch or dinner. Talk, play and have a good conversation with, build a good friendship.

Best of Luck
Ellen

In HN, there's  Hanoi International Women Club ( HIWC) which is the group of female expats in Hanoi. they have lots of activity about sport, dinning out, charity , coffee morning where u can catch up with friends. Or sign up the New hanoian website- very interesting!
Have fun in HN

sounds good set a date and time and ill be there.. maybe :)

Thiep wrote:

sounds good set a date and time and ill be there.. maybe :)

are you sure you commented correctly....

< Hanoi International Women Club ( HIWC) which is the group of female expats in Hanoi >:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, whoa even better :)

Take it easy, evey body make mistakes.

be active and keep writing..

Cheers..

Hello Ellena.

Yeah, I agree we should have a date to meet,
May be at the weekend..

What do you think?

camellia2511 wrote:

Hello Ellena.

Yeah, I agree we should have a date to meet,
May be at the weekend..

What do you think?

Good idea. make a plan and let us know 13th sunday i'm out of Hanoi...

Hi Camellia
welcome to blog. keep writing.
Wish you happy newyear too

let meet up this weekend:)

Agreed, kindly send us a time n place

We need an organiser who is local people so she or he can know the place very well.
i am vietnamese but im not hanoian so i am not good at finding good place for meet up.

How many people here will b ready for meeting up this weekend?

i recommend a coffee shop Coffee Bean on Thanh Nien street, quite nice place for meeting. n after that we can discuss the next plan: eating or go somewhere, etc,...

Abt the time: i think it shd b on Sunday afternoon.

please tell ur idea abt the time. abt the place we can b easy to change but need to fix the time first.

Any idea here?

I'm okay for sunday afternoon.

ellenellena wrote:

Hi.

Best of Luck
Ellen

I am looking for a friend who speak English as mother tough to meet up weekly. If you really want to, please reply this massage.

Best regards,

Bac

hi , I'm vietnamese and I want to improve english and if you want we can meet and talking. And if you like I can teach you vietnamese :)

Hi. I am Vui. I am living in Trung Hoa, Ha Noi. I can speak English and Vietnamese. Now I am working for Korean company. I hope to make friends with all of you.Please feel free contact me! Hihi