Belly Dance Classes For Only Women

Hi girls,

Do you want to join the belly dance classes? It will take place in a salon in Salmiya this Sunday and every Sunday, and it is 8 KD per class. If you want to join please contact me through Expat.com!

Take care,

Deniz

Hello Denizkizi :)

To raise even more awareness, you could post an advert under Kuwait classifieds by selecting the Classes section and the Music, Drama and Dance sub-section.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thank you Sheetul, I already did! :)

cool ^^

i'm arleady having at champion club ;)

can the Gentlemen can Join them just viewing .?

abbas30 wrote:

can the Gentlemen can Join them just viewing .?

It says for women only :rolleyes::whistle:

:rolleyes:

I think he's 2 excited 2 learn ballet  ;)

Ciao...

well men have bellies too :(

:) nice

Hello :)

I just sent you a message asking about the Belly Dance classes.  I am an American expat living in Salmiya and have been looking for Belly Dance classes everywhere, but no success! 
Can you please give me more info on where you have having the Belly Dancing? Thanks so much!

am interested,how can i call to gt the direction

LAME...... I would like to learn :D   guess I have to learn from youtube

Am VERY interested in belly dancing classes!  Is there a special price for multiple classes or set rate at 8KD/class?

It is 5 weeks and total fee is 40 KD. But if you also attend our bachata classes (Latin dance) then you can get a discount for both.

To get more information about the belly dance classes please send an email to xxx

Denizkizi wrote:

Hi girls,

Do you want to join the belly dance classes? It will take place in a salon in Salmiya this Sunday and every Sunday, and it is 8 KD per class. If you want to join please contact me through Expat.com!

Take care,

Deniz

Kindly provide your contact number and adress

Moideen the post specifies that this is a dance class for Only Women, judging by your profile picture, i am guessing you are not a woman, if u are asking for a woman u know, it would be nice to read the entire post where it clearly states:

moideen wrote:
Denizkizi wrote:

Hi girls,

Do you want to join the belly dance classes? It will take place in a salon in Salmiya this Sunday and every Sunday, and it is 8 KD per class. If you want to join please contact me through Expat.com! Take care,

Deniz

meaning send her a msg thru Expat.com and she will get in touch with whatever, asking for contact info on a public forum is not proper decorum.

Hi, i would like to attend your classes - where is it exactly and how to begin?
Svetlana

@Sveta1978 - please note that this thread here is quite old.. I suggest you post an advert in the Dance classes in Kuwait section please :)

or just send the post creator a private message :) I'm not sure if she still teaches dance but at the very least she can probably point you towards someone that does

Hi i am interested. How can i know morw details abt the classes

I'm interested too :)

The original post is 6 years old, ladies.

Also, hate to burst your bubble, but Deniz has long since left Kuwait for greener pastures,,

Pls number to send me location

Barbara

Off topic

Hi everyone,

Just to inform that we are closing this thread as it is an outdated one and also to prevent off topic discussions.

I'd invite members to create a new thread if they've got more information about the same subject, i.e : ''Belly Dance Classes - Kuwait''

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

[topic closed]

Closed