Hello! Soon to be Expat

Hello Everyone!

I'm Patrick from Manila, PH and I will be moving to Dammam this week. I'm a graphic designer-illustrator-photographer with 4 years of experience.

I have been offered a job with PR Media Productions as a graphic designer.

I have been reading in the forms for the past couple of months researching and learning more about Dammam. Excited to make new friends and also be a part of this amazing community.

Cheers!

Welcome to Dammam for any clarification or Questions you can message me in any time.
Best Regards

Hello everyone,

@ptrck62490- Welcome to Dammam :) May be you could write us later to share your adventures :)

If you have any questions we are here for helping you.

Good luck

Stéphanie

WELCOME TO DAMMAM 
Hoping you feel happy while working here

Hello!

Just an update: Been living here in Dammam for a week now and it is amazing! I am really enjoying the market. Honestly, I am amazed that the cost of living here is lower than my home country.

As of the moment I am working on getting my iqama so I can get an internet subscription plan. I am learning a bit of useful Arabic phrases but I'd like to learn more. Do you folks know any good website where I can learn Arabic and probally  Hindi or Tamil as well.

Really enjoying my stay here so far. :)

u tube can help for your basic Arabic.

Are you really enjoying your stay? Don't you miss the Philippines? I've heard a few Filipino photographers association in Dammam and Khobar, I think you can join them and start having a network of friends in KSA.