Expat alone in dammam looking for fun

Hi
I am an spanish engineer expat in dammam , who  would like to meet people to have fun during weekends
contact me
pedro

hi maria,

I am indian at present working in jubail saudi arabia. I come to dammam every weekend to spend time with my friends. and i am also looking for fun in weekends. If you are interested just mail me at [email protected]

regards

PSLF

seljai wrote:

hi maria,

I am indian at present working in jubail saudi arabia. I come to dammam every weekend to spend time with my friends. and i am also looking for fun in weekends. If you are interested just mail me at [email protected]

regards

PSLF

Seljai, the poster's name is PEDRO, not Maria.  It's a GUY.  So, depending on what kind of weekend 'fun' you had in mind, you might want to rethink this :lol:

My name  is pedro maria, as it is cleary indicated  in my profile, not maria. and It is a man name. Itis very clear
cheers

:lol:

Seljai and Pedro, together you will not be "alone" anymore...
and i hope you'll both have "fun"

:gloria<<<--- no saint here... ;)

No it is not.
We don't

LMFAO :D

Hola Pedro, welcome to Eastern Region.

Welcome to EP..

Hi Pedro,

I like Spanish music, i think Spanish people are cool. I shall feel player to spend weekend with you.

See ya!

thegenialgenius wrote:

I shall feel player to spend weekend with you.

I believe he meant 'pleasure'

:blink:

thegenialgenius wrote:

Hi Pedro,

I like Spanish music, i think Spanish people are cool. I shall feel player to spend weekend with you.

See ya!

I would like to know how you people "spend this weekend".. Do update this blog sooon.. ;)

:lol: interesting & funny convo

thanks for your interest

pedro maria wrote:

thanks for your interest

:blink:

Lol Pedro let me have your phone & address too so i could send some motawa's heheh

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Lol Pedro let me have your phone & address too so i could send some motawa's heheh

:thanks:

+34660577785

pedro maria wrote:

+34660577785

above number is not accessible let us have local number :p

I HAVE NOT LOCAL NUMBER

pedro maria wrote:

I HAVE NOT LOCAL NUMBER

then u should get on BB and chat on bbm that's better than skype... oh yea ping me too once u get it

This chat is getting too, too weird!  :huh:

Alliecat wrote:

it isn't weirdo its just way of killing time :D:

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Killing time or not, it's WEIRD!!

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Ok i quit

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Ok i quit

I didn't mean to be argumentative, it's just that I happen to be an expert on weird.  Don't ask me how! :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Ok i quit

I didn't mean to be argumentative, it's just that I happen to be an expert on weird.  Don't ask me how! :lol:

in that case you should elaborate how???

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Ok i quit

in that case you should elaborate how???

Yes, please..

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Is it really this boring in Saudi? People are really helpful, but is it because there's nothing else to do???

expatmbw wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Is it really this boring in Saudi? People are really helpful, but is it because there's nothing else to do???

Nophz its not that bored country come here quickly if u have planned :p

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Nophz its not that bored country come here quickly if u have planned :p

I totally disagree with NN.  If I had a LIFE, I'd be out living it lol Instead I participate in an expat forum! 

There are things to do--I guess it's dependent on you and how much you're willing to bend.  I mean, do I want to go to a makeup 'exhibition' ?  :rolleyes: 

Or a calligraphy exhibition?  double :rolleyes: 

Or to a lecture by a woman discussing her trip to the Antarctic?  triple :rolleyes::lol:

expatmbw wrote:

Most people call us sarcastic :idontagree: .... while I think we're just clowns! [Great diversity in thoughts]

TheLegendLeads wrote:
expatmbw wrote:

Most people call us sarcastic :idontagree: .... while I think we're just clowns! [Great diversity in thoughts]

You're the clown :P  I admit to sarcasm lol

Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
expatmbw wrote:

You're the clown :P  I admit to sarcasm lol

Let me say that again: Great diversity in thoughts :lol:

pedro maria wrote:

Hi
I am an spanish engineer expat in dammam , who  would like to meet people to have fun during weekends
contact me
pedro

pedro maria wrote:
pedro maria wrote:

Hi
contact me
pedro

Lazy :P

If this self-advert didn't work the first time, why repost it ?!?

Alliecat wrote:
pedro maria wrote:
pedro maria wrote:

Hi
contact me
pedro

That's spirit, Should be always hopeful :D

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
pedro maria wrote:

That's spirit, Should be always hopeful :D

LOL

Well, that's one way of looking at it, I suppose.  But for me, I'll quote something attributed to Albert Einstein, something to the effect that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results!!

A great quote of course :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

True but you have to wonder if it was really him who said it.

Alliecat wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

True but you have to wonder if it was really him who said it.

That's a good point. I've always heard this quote with reference to Einstein. Surprisingly, wikiquote.org says he was Benjamin Franklin.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results:

Misattributed to various people, including Albert Einstein and Mark Twain. An early occurrence was used as a teaching reference at University of California, Irvine in social science lectures in the later 1960s. Also found in a 1981 text from Narcotics Anonymous.

Ref: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin