Hello Expat Friends

Hello Friends,

I'm Ghanshyam Dave from Chennai, India.. I'm a 25 yr old Chartered Accountant working as a Consultant with one of the Big4 MNC firm...
I've just got Visa for a job in Dammam, KSA.. Looking to make some friends here :)

welcome aboard young man

Hi Musicman, I've read many of your posts here.. Thanks for all the information.

Welcome to the Expat's club my friend.

Good Luck & All the Best :)

Thnks and wish you the same :)

Welcome with a big smile :) !!!

welcome here

thank you all.. Can I get some introduction from all of you?? Anything that is not in ur profiles

Welcome brother, wish you pleasant posts and beneficial replies! :)

thanks bro.. I'm sure to make a lot of friends here..

ghanshyampdave wrote:

thanks bro.. I'm sure to make a lot of friends here..

I'm sure you will as that is the best way to know the culture and experience it. For any specific query pls do PM me. BTW when are you expected in KSA ??

Cheers !!

i will come to dammam in may.. Will update you thru pm once my air tickets are booked..

i wish you a safe flight and a warm welcome in advance ;)

Thanks abdul.. Good luck on your spain trip :-)

Oh Yea Chennai Express welcome to golden cage bro.... all the best for your new tasks...

Thanks Naveed. Yeah Chennai Express :)
Golden cage ?? Are you referring to the desert?

I'm flying to Dammam on 1st May.. Tickets have arrived.
Super excited about the new job. :):)

Yep.. Chennai Express!

http://static.adayinlife.timesofindia.com/media/photos/2011/Jan/can-we-topple-this-train.jpg

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Oh Yea Chennai Express welcome to golden cage bro.... all the best for your new tasks...

Welcome aboard lad, golden cage is ksa because of its law and boredom... But I ain't discouraging you so fly without any hesitation and do let us know when u arrive. Have safe journey bro

Alliecat wrote:

Yep.. Chennai Express!

http://images.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A … -train.jpg

U gotta be kidding this can't be chennai express this is african buwahahahah.oh my days extremely dangerous to travel such way yallah yallah let's go to chennai

Good pic Alliecat. That happens in many parts of the country. :-)
@Naved: Thanks bro, i've heard a lot about life in ksa. I'm coming there with a purpose, with a goal. And I shall achieve it. Hope to make some good friends too.

Chennai Express! Alliecat I literally just laughed out loud. i love the senses of humor i have been seeing on here. I'm so glad i joined.

@gregak1977: we're glad that you joined too. Welcome :-)
Alliecat has 7senses, the 7th being the sense of humour  :p

The Chennai Express

ghanshyampdave wrote:

@gregak1977: we're glad that you joined too. Welcome :-)
Alliecat has 7senses, the 7th being the sense of humour  :p

The Chennai Express

@Dave--Thanks! We all have different ways to remain sane here in the Kingdom.  Mine is laughter :)

@gregak--welcome to the forum.  Yes, there's a lot of fun people here.  I really enjoy some of the back-and-forth threads!  Go to the digression thread and read the leg-humping discussion. Very funny!

Hello shyam, this is tanveer from chennai.

Hello Tanveer and welcome on Expat.com :cheers:

For info, you are participating on a thread inactive since 2012. To have better chances of feedback, you can create a new thread to introduce yourself to the Dammam forum members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com