Vietnamese speaking club

Hi, where is it ?

I am interested. I miss the meet up today! When will be the next meeting again ?

Nguyen MJ wrote:

I am interested. I miss the meet up today! When will be the next meeting again ?

Every Sunday, at 6:30pm, at Highland Coffee Phạm Ngũ Lão.
See you next week!

I am very much interested to join your club im good in english and very much eager to learn vietnamese language since im planning to live with my mom in vietnama can you pls. help me thanks

Can i join your club when i go there in vietnam this month

@HungMotMi: currently, we have many volunteers already. We will contact you if there are more foreigners join us.

ngoc my wrote:

I am very much interested to join your club im good in english and very much eager to learn vietnamese language since im planning to live with my mom in vietnama can you pls. help me thanks

Sure you can join us.
See you when you are here.

Thank you so much for accepting me i need to learn vietnamese language again preparation in applying job there as well as getting new friends

I really like this idea. I'm a teacher teaching English, so I can speak EL very well. I also have good experience in leading team work. I think I'll be your brilligant voluteer. Pls contact me. Mobile xxx. John Nguyen

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks noted on this your living in ho chi minh too?

ngoc my wrote:

Thank you so much for accepting me i need to learn vietnamese language again preparation in applying job there as well as getting new friends

:)  yup, enjoy learning/ practicing/ improving ...  Vietnamese languages and meet kool friends in Vietnamese Speaking Club. :heart:

Hi there,

I got a friend from the Europe and she is originally from Vietnam but she can't speak Vietnamese very well. She wants to live here for quite a time and so she wants to learn how to speak viet more fluently. I think I will take her to this club. lol i personally think that it's hard for you just to pump into some Viet ppl and start chatting with them. Having a club like this is good for expats xD
Anw, i wanna ask how long will it last on Sunday? is there any other day you guys open it? Can I come too since I'm legit Viet? haha

They were enjoying learning, nobody knew that I took a photo hehe. Proud of them :D

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/ngattt/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1447005855793_zpsk1szmy3h.jpg

Wow so interesting im excited and anticipating to meet you all and to learn viet dialect go go goodluck have fun

ShibaTo wrote:

Hi there,

Anw, i wanna ask how long will it last on Sunday? is there any other day you guys open it? Can I come too since I'm legit Viet? haha

Thank you but we don't need volunteer at this time, because we don't want someone can't join often. We want to keep people always moving ahead! You can contact to OP to register for your friend! Or ask her if you can join or not.

Its from 6:30pm - 8:30pm, every Sunday, at Highland coffee Phạm Ngũ Lão.

ngattt wrote:

They were enjoying learning, nobody knew that I took a photo hehe. Proud of them :D

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz19 … szmy3h.jpg

I didn't know you did it Ms. Nga  :D  . So busy last night.
2 guys sitting near our group would like to join our Vietnamese Speaking Club, I let them join, maybe from next week. They was very interested in learning Vietnamese yesterday. After class finished, one guy came to speak Vietnamese to me and wanted to join VNSC to improve his Vietnamese more, other asked me some basic Vietnamese.  :proud

Jiao wrote:

I didn't know you did it Ms. Nga  :D  . So busy last night.
2 guys sitting near our group would like to join our Vietnamese Speaking Club, I let them join, maybe from next week. They was very interested in learning Vietnamese yesterday. After class finished, one guy came to speak Vietnamese to me and wanted to join VNSC to improve his Vietnamese more, other asked me some basic Vietnamese.  :proud

Some my Vietnamese friends want to become volunteers, but I said, if we have more foreigners join, I will tell you then. Happy to know that we have more foreigners, even sometimes, if many people are busy, you and I will be hard to cover all, hehe :D.

I was not busy last night, only talking to my friend by English :D, and teach Vietnamese a little when he was busy with something, because he didn't want to learn Vietnamese right now :D.

Thank you. I'll ask my friend if she can join this Sunday.  :)

Hi everyone,
Anyone is REALLY INTERESTED in joining Vietnamese Speaking Club as volunteers, Please feel free to contact me via private message. And let me know your basic information as well as your passion for joining Vietnamese Speaking Club.
Thanks
Regard,
Jiao

I would be free to attend this Sunday . See you soon

My partner wishes to attend this Sunday to learn Vietnamese. Is it okay if he just turns up on the day or does he need to register? Thanks  :)

This sounds great, My husband would be interested in joining to learn Vietnamese

DO i need to sign up ? i wanna improve my English and wanna teach them how to speak Vietnamese .

For members of Vietnamese Speaking Club and people registered me via private message.
I would like to inform you that we will change venue of meeting this Sunday evening into:
*** Highland coffee shop: 181 HÀM NGHI street, NGUYỄN THÁI BÌNH ward, DISTRICT 1, HCMC. ( Upstair)
*** Time: 6:30-8:30pm. Sunday Nov-22.
So sorry for this inconvenience.
See you soon.
Jiao
organizer of VNSC

Thanks for the information. Look forward to Seeing you later at the new meeting location .

Hello,

I would be interested to learn vietnamese, how can we apply...?

Hi, I want to join this club but i'm living in Hanoi. I 'm learning English and I 'm looking for someone to exchange language. Pls send me email to xxx.
Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I want to join.  Where and when is the next meeting?

For people who want to join us, pls send Jiao (click here to see her profile) a msg to register. Hope to see you next Sunday.
And here is address:
*** Highland coffee shop: 181 HÀM NGHI street, NGUYỄN THÁI BÌNH ward, DISTRICT 1, HCMC. ( Upstair)
*** Time: 6:30-8:30pm

Another activity that we did last week, we were playing Vietnamese games. Even I was very busy with my teaching, but still very happy to join you guys :D

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/ngattt/vn2_zpstcgp7tbp.jpg

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/ngattt/vn_zps53rkapo5.jpg

Hi may i ask if there is also a filipina/filipino member joining every sunday hoping to attend this sunday

Seems nice. Is that every sunday... ?

looks so interesting :)

How about this Sunday (6 December)?

I think it is here on Sunday 6th.

*** Time: 6:30-8:30pm

Hi Friends,

My name is Trinh. I am living in HCMC now. I am wondering whether do you still need Vietnamese volunteer in your group? I am very happy if I still have chance to join learning English and Vietnamese with you guys. Currently, I am free on weekends.

Feel free to contact me if you need my help to familiar with life in HCMC,

Sincerely,

Trinh Trinh

good idea, i'm join in :):heart:

Hi everyone
1. To foreigners who want to learn Vietnamese: please register to OP to see if its available for you!

2. To people wants to join us as volunteer:

There are 3 people joined us last week, they are my students, or volunteers' friends. Currently we have many people joined already, the group is bigger now. We don't really want it so big, we just want to have a small group to help foreigners as much as we can. We will contact you later when we need more volunteers. Thank you so much.

Hi Ms.Nga

Im very much eager to learn but my problem is the transportation going home, my mom afraid that i may got lost since im not yet familiar with the place and i cant speak vietnamese language. Thanks

ngoc my wrote:

Hi Ms.Nga

Im very much eager to learn but my problem is the transportation going home, my mom afraid that i may got lost since im not yet familiar with the place and i cant speak vietnamese language. Thanks

Where do you live now?
I am the person who has live here for 7 years, still has lost many times :D.
Maybe the first time you learn Vietnamese, we will try to teach you how to get home from the coffeeshop :D

I live here in phuong 3, quan 10, thanh pho, all i know is to ride a bus ni.38 going there to benh thanh market vice versa but the bus going to our place is only until 7pm my mom is afraid that i may got lost if i ride a xe may since im not familiar with the place and cant speak vietnamese language yet, im really excited and looking forward to meet you and our expat friends. Thanks so much

Hello hello,
Vietnamese Speaking Club is still alive ^_^ . Anyone is REALLY interested in improving Vietnamese skills, welcome to join our Vietnamese Speaking Club. But please tell me how is your Vietnamese first via private message, thank you.
Time and place as bellow:
- Highland Coffee Shop
181 Ham Nghi street, Nguyen Thai Binh ward, district 1
- 6:30 - 8:30 every Sunday evening
Cheers,
Jiao