Halo, Kristine is me, Chinese-Vietnamese girl o(^.^)0 nice to meet u!

Hello everyone,

My name is Kristine, 22 years old. My parents are Chinese and I was born in HCM, Vietnam. Currrently, I am spending (3 months) my summer vocation in HCM, Vietnam meanwhile doing my intership here.
Actually, I study full time Degree in International Business and Marketing Logistics in Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (SAMK)in Rauma, Finland. I am here to meet new friend and find my way on future career also. Anyway, you can ask me anything about life, studies, ...whatever...
I can speak Vietnamese, Chinese both Mandarin and Cantonese, English, Korean and a bit Finnish ...

hi how are you?  I am singapore chinese working here. Do you have wechat or whatsapp for us to communicate?

yes, i have used watsapp... [Moderated: For safety reasons, use your pm pls] u can add me there :)

Hello  Kristine.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Ho Chi Minh City forum.

Thank you for this introduction.

Aurélie

Hi Christin,
I'm Kevin and am arriving to HCMC on 06/29 from California.

It would be great to hang out and explore the area.

Hi Kristine,

Welcome to Vietnam and Expat-Blog. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and find lots of friends.

Tom

Thanks, I will...and Nice to meet you Tom... :D:D

Hi Kevin, please to meet you...btw... Kristine not Christin :D:D:D I dont mean anything but just want to correct a bit coz Christin is more like a name for man.. :D:D Kristine is more umm....girly ... :D:D

Do you need any helps? Is it ur first time to be in HCM city?
I can help you for example pick u up from the airport or anything coz 29/06 is Saturday so I am free in the afternoon and evenning...

:lol:
Sorry my bad. I was working and surfing at the same time .That's why.

I'll be in Soul Korea this Sat and HCMC week after.

Sure. Will definitely get in touch with you.

Let me know how to contact you. PM me please.

Later.

:D:D:D I dont wait to receive a "sorry" from you but I am appreciate that.. ;) Because sometime, finding mistake from other is also a way to get a new friend... haha

coolll ~ I like S-Korea too thats why I learnt Korean ~~ I will travel there oneday in the future...

Just confirm me via email: [email protected] or my number: +84 (0)122 706 2743 before u come so that I will have a better plan for it... :D:D:D but If you use Watsapp then u can also add me there: +358 414 977 159... hmm what else?? haha :D Skype?

Hi, I am coming to HCMC soon this coming August. Nice to meet you!

Sure, I am Kristine. nice to meet you, I am still in hcm city till August so let me know if u need any helps :D:D:D

Hi Kristine,
My name is Nguyen. you can call me Susan. I'm 20.
Nice to meet you!I'm a newcomer. I now live in Vietnam-a place near Ho Chi Minh City. I'd like to make friend. I see that you can speak many languages. That's sound great! Do you like Korea? Have you lived in China? I also concern the Chinese life because my grandpa is a Chinese too.

Hello, Nice to meet you Susan.
Hm... I have ever been in neither China or S-Korea because my parents immigrate to hcm city after the second world war ... about the S-Korea, I like Korean culture and foods kekee... I love eating.. :3 :D .thats why I learnt Korean ... :D

That's sound great! I like food too. Korean food is so so attractive! Sometimes I try to make some. Do you like other countries's food? I usually online to search for many dishes all over the world. Maybe we have the same concern. Is it difficult to learn Korean. I intend to learn Korean too.

:D actually, I think Korean is not as difficult as Japanese or even Chinese... I am now trying to learn Finnish and it is much more difficult than Korean...sometimes I just wished they spoke Korean instead of Finnish in Finland.. :D:D:D wish is only wish..

Hi Kristine,

It is nice meeting you. How is Vietnam treating you?

Hello,

Great time in Vietnam with friends and family
:D:D:D:D

Anyeonghaseyo Kristine1991,

I'm impressed, Mandarin and Cantonese, English, Korean and a bit Finnish.

What does it takes for you to learn me Korean?

I'll be in Ho Chi Minh City in July and I have to ask, You chose to study in Finland before Sweden?! Why Finland?! You break my heart!

Hello,

Your post here also surprise me :D:D
I decided to learn Korean because I like Korean foods and also the culture over there. Moreover, at some point, I find Korean language is quite similar with Chinese and easy to memorize... :D:D

I did not choose Finland between Finland and Sweden but Finland between Finland and Australia ~~ haha Simple~~ because I can save more costs in studying in Finland instead of Australia.. :D:D
Sorry if I break your heart... so... how can I heal you then???

p/s. Just let me know if I can help you when u come to HCM city, Vietnam in July...:D:D

Kristine1991 wrote:

Hello,

Your post here also surprise me :D:D
I decided to learn Korean because I like Korean foods and also the culture over there. Moreover, at some point, I find Korean language is quite similar with Chinese and easy to memorize... :D:D

I did not choose Finland between Finland and Sweden but Finland between Finland and Australia ~~ haha Simple~~ because I can save more costs in studying in Finland instead of Australia.. :D:D
Sorry if I break your heart... so... how can I heal you then???

p/s. Just let me know if I can help you when u come to HCM city, Vietnam in July...:D:D

Ahhh Nauhddukhae...

I like Korean food and the coulture aswell. I guess you're also into this Kpop thing then? Are you like Victoria from F(x)?

My Viet is OK but it needs improvement noona(is that correct?).

That's actually quite smart, did you enjoy Finland? Thing is there's a big rivality between Sweden and Finland in Hockey (pretty much at everything)! :)

You definitley owe me that, I need a healing. You can help me by teaching me Korean when i'm in HCMC. I'll be there in July and need a bit touring aswell! Quite demanding I know, but i'll make it up for you.

:D:D:D hahaa
I am not so interested in Kpop thing but i used to like korean music because that is the way of me to learn and improve my korean...watching drama also but not addicted into it :D I know Victoria, the group leader of F(x) but i more like Luna coz she has a strong and higher voice... :D my favourite boy band is DBSK or JYJ as well :D:D

My Viet??? what is that?? (but anyway, its a matter since I have been studied in Finland already...hehehe)

Moreover, about Sweden and Finland issue, I think its not so complicated and against now but still yes... in Ice hockey aspect and also because of the language problem...Finnish has to (complusory) take Swedish course when they are in school even though they dont wanna do it...Russia and Finland also not so friendly to each other as well but just in general... :D:D:D we should not discuss about this matter so far...

P/S. I will try my best to help you :D:D

Haha, JYJ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_i_gT8OY9I

My Viet, I ment my Vietnamese is a bit rusty.

Sounds great! :)

Ah...ok..My Viet is My Vietnamese.. its ok. We can talk in english...but hey...i can also learn swedish from u.. haha...
But hey. U have not showed me ur name yet. How can i call u?
Also how long will u stay in vietnam? For travelling?

Quang is the name and you Kristine I assume?

I'll be in Vietnam for a month and for vacation :)

Ok you learn me some curse words in Korean and i'll let you know some curse words in Swedish. Whenever you feel you need to curse, curse in Swedish there's like 2% chance anyone will know what you're saying in Swedish in HCMC.

By the way, you know Chill SaiGon Skybar http://www.chillsaigon.com/skybar.html ? Apparently it's quite new I haven't been there and it's located in district 1, 76A Le Lai Rooftop of AB Tower.

We need to test that! A rooftop bar with a skyview over the HCMC. You down Victoria-shi?

hi , nice to meet you , what is your facebook address ? so easy for me to contact you . thank you.

Regards,

Collis

hey, i am a singaporean chinese. do you have we chat? :)

Hello,
Very nice to make friend with you. How about a cup of coffee talking about Saigon or anything else.
Drop me a line for an appointment.
Cheers,

Hi kristine. Im marveen here. Anyway im new to this blog. Im actually studying city and guilds in modern automotive. Im studying at tan chong college. Im planning to look fr job at overseas after my studies. I was also worked as european car technician. Since im new here, my profile is incomplete. If you want to verify me before sharing any of your particulars, you can verify my whatsapp or wechat acc. My contact fr verification on :
- whatsapp: +65 16-593 0704

-wechat id: MarveenJD (or can use my H/P number also)

Kindly from
Marveen.

Kristine1991 wrote:

My name is Kristine, 22 years old. My parents are Chinese and I was born in HCM, Vietnam. Currrently, I am spending (3 months) my summer vocation in HCM, Vietnam meanwhile doing my intership here.

Em oi!
That's 1 year old post  :)

marveen wrote:

Hi kristine. Im marveen here. Anyway im new to this blog. Im actually studying city and guilds in modern automotive. Im studying at tan chong college. Im planning to look fr job at overseas after my studies. I was also worked as european car technician. Since im new here, my profile is incomplete. If you want to verify me before sharing any of your particulars, you can verify my whatsapp or wechat acc. My contact fr verification on :
- whatsapp: 88888888
Marveen.

Hi, I was trying to find you from whatsapp but it seems I was not success ~
but u can try to add me if u have used whatsapp already ~ +358 46 640 6769 is mine :)

Hi Kristine,
Welcome to Saigon! Very nice to know you.
Cheers,

hei hei, sorry for the late reply because at the moment I am not in Vietnam so it has a bit different about the time zone.
But anyway, nice to meet you here, u can call me Khiết Đình if u want to or we can practice English as well ~ it does not matter for me. :) have a nice day!

Hi, welcome back HCMC :D

Hi Kristine

I am interested to meet you. I am arriving next week to Ho Chi Minh City.
Can we also be in touch on WeChat or Whatsapp?
Thanks

Hi Kristine, my name's Eric. I come from Ben Tre town, i want to improve my English skill, so i hope i can chat with you in freetime to do that!
Nice day!

damn you know a lot of languages!

hello ni  hao ma kristine.  I coming to vietnam in january.  My name lee wong lets make friend me and you cheers

NTBB wrote:

Quang is the name and you Kristine I assume?

I'll be in Vietnam for a month and for vacation :)

Ok you learn me some curse words in Korean and i'll let you know some curse words in Swedish. Whenever you feel you need to curse, curse in Swedish there's like 2% chance anyone will know what you're saying in Swedish in HCMC.

By the way, you know Chill SaiGon Skybar http://www.chillsaigon.com/skybar.html ? Apparently it's quite new I haven't been there and it's located in district 1, 76A Le Lai Rooftop of AB Tower.

We need to test that! A rooftop bar with a skyview over the HCMC. You down Victoria-shi?

Chill Saigon Skybar is totally awesome. You guys should try to go there and have some drink. But you can't wear shorts or slipper if you want to get in.

Hi, yeah I will visit HCM also in December so maybe we could meet then ~ :)