Vietnamese speaking club

Hi,  anyse1
I'm Thuy, I,m Vietnamese, and now I live in Ha Noi. Cau giay Dict
I'm not VIetnamese teaching. But I can help u If u want
But My english is not good :(
Hope u have a nice time in Vietnam.

I'm really into this kind of activity. I'm willing to join :)

minhthuynb wrote:

Hi,  anyse1
I'm Thuy, I,m Vietnamese, and now I live in Ha Noi. Cau giay Dict
I'm not VIetnamese teaching. But I can help u If u want
But My english is not good :(
Hope u have a nice time in Vietnam.

Hi Thuy
This club is for expats in HCMC. You can also organize another Vietnamese Speaking Club for foreigners living in Hanoi. I think there will be many foreigners interested in it.
Good luck!

Damn! I live in Ha Noi! This kind of thing here is disorganized and not very good1 Sigh1

Hmmm...    working off CDS  and books is tough.
Reading is so much easier than listening and understanding a normal paced conversation.
Pronouncing is nothing unless one understands rhythm and tone and colliqual differences.... 
I think this is the main advantage of unstructured dialog in an informal setting...  I wish I could sit in remotely.  Informal discourse brings on good cause and effect  nguyên nhân và kết quả  tốt. ..
I envy  all of you ....

I am Claire, very nice to meet all you here.  I am teaching Vietnamese for travellers here at English Center.  If anyone is interested to join please give me your messages here.
It is a volunteer job to support foreign travellers in Vietnam
I am living in Hochiminh city

Sounds negative but yup, you guys live right here in VietNam, its a huge club to practice Vietnamese everyday, why do you need you join a club? ;)
Ha, its my first comment and I cant believe I said a negative sentence like that, lol.

I can't either.  Do you think foreigners can just walk out onto the street and stop Vietnamese people who are busy trying to make their own living and they will be happy to stand there and struggle to understand a foreigners limited Vietnamese and patiently teach him? Flash: The country is not a huge Vietnamese club, it's a huge English club.  Locals don't want to speak Vietnamese with foreigners, they want to practice their English with them.

Hi.
My name is Phuong
Please show me this club will off on this saturday???
Hope hear from you soon

nguyen minami wrote:

Hi.
My name is Phuong
Please show me this club will off on this saturday???
Hope hear from you soon

Hi,

If you want to join, pls send the msg to OP to register.
We always welcome new volunteer, but we need someone who can join often, to keep the club work well and stably

i am new in hcm and am very much interested in learning vietnamese.
seem today is the meeting day.
or will it be tomorrow evening, Sunday?

i will read some more to find out.

just want to say i am very interested.
i sent a pm to moderator.

y. lee

Would you like to join to learn Vietnamese?  Please pm me.  We are going to start it next Sunday morning from 9 am to 11 am.
It is free of charge.
Claire - Engtalk center

hi.

thanks for thr message.
i just sent a pm to you as you suggested.

hope to see you next Sunday.

yillbyung lee

Hy, im new in hcm, i would like to learn vietnamese language, can i join? i am japanese!

Hello Yillbyung
Welcome to this class.
Yeah, it is nice hear to join in.
I am gathering,  will contact you asap when we have enough people to start the class. 
Please add me by whatsapp for contacting
Have a good day

For everyone who got my replies of joining confirmation...
See you in the evening
- Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Place: Highlands coffee shop ( upstair)
- Address: 187 Phạm Ngũ Lão street, Phạm Ngũ Lão ward, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh city
( corner of De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao street, opposite the park 23/9)

Hi! Jao  :)
yes , I agree with you
Ha

Hi friends,

I am a local returning to HCMC after working in Singapore for many years. I'd love to join the Vietnamese Speaking Club to volunteer and make friends. Looking forward to your next meeting :)

Cheers,

Thu Hien.

Hi Jiao,
How s your VNese speaking club?
May I join the club as a volunteer?
cheer

Hello
Please join our class - teaching Vietnamese to Foreigners in HCMC.   It is free of charge,  but the teacher is th best in our center.  She is good English teacher.
Time: from 9 to 11 am
Sunday morning start on 13-Sep-2015

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
trungdixe wrote:

Hi Jiao,
How s your VNese speaking club?
May I join the club as a volunteer?
cheer

Hi,

Please send OP a PM to register. Thank you.

Claireengtalk wrote:

Hello
Please join our class - teaching Vietnamese to Foreigners in HCMC.   It is free of charge,  but the teacher is th best in our center.  She is good English teacher.

Hi Clair,

Please open new topic for your Vietnamese class, because if you post here, many people confused about our group and your group. Its not good at all, because the OP - Jiao always has to explain for many people.
Thank you for your understanding!

Dear Ngatt
Well noted
Thanks for your message

It sounds great. Please let me know when we start :)

great! I'm Vietnamese. I want to join this group and hope to help someone speaking Vietnamese.
I'm free Tue, Thu and weekend evening. :) . Contact me & let me know the schedule time.

This is the way I teach Vietnamese and also learn English every week :D - making lecture for the lesson. Do you want to join us?

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz192/ngattt/v4_zpscgnf6rn8.png

Do u wanna practise vietnamese with me?  Add my skype: ++++ to learn together

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + use the private message pls

I'm moving to Vietnam in just over 4 weeks & would love something like this. 
Any help I can get learning would be much appreciated.

Hi,are you vietnamse?

Delusional One wrote:

I'm moving to Vietnam in just over 4 weeks & would love something like this. 
Any help I can get learning would be much appreciated.

When you are here, you can join us every week to learn Vietnamese.
Hope to see you soon.

Hi everyone, I am Binh Yen. By accident, I see this post whilst opening my page.
Well, I find I love Vietnam more through introducing new language, new culture to other foreign friends.
I am at Binh Thanh dist, Ho Chi Minh city. if anyone likes to learn vietnamese or English . I am willing to help.
l have got a nice Australia girl friend so i help her with Vietnamese whenever i see her (2 hours/week at least).
inbox me if u wanna john. our meeting place is at City garden.
INbox  if u wish
cheers,
yen

I'm glad to help foreigner studying vietnamese,may I join?

vancris wrote:

I'm glad to help foreigner studying vietnamese,may I join?

Thank you so much but now we have enough volunteers for this club.
Have a nice day!

Thanks and have a nice time,friend

Hi
I am very interested in learning Vietnamese. My native tongue is English. At present I am not working so am available almost any time.
Cheers
Brian

Sounds great! how can i join? date and time, please. To be honest, I dont have any traching skills but i can help foreigners with the pronunciation. :)

Hi there,

Nice to hear about that, i would like to be a volunteer. I'm free on evening 7pm-8pm Tue, Thurs, Fri

Pls mail me!

Nice weekend!

Ai Ho wrote:

Sounds great! how can i join? date and time, please. To be honest, I dont have any traching skills but i can help foreigners with the pronunciation. :)

hana126 wrote:

Hi there,
Nice to hear about that, i would like to be a volunteer. I'm free on evening 7pm-8pm Tue, Thurs, Fri

Thank you for your nice thoughts, but now we have enough volunteers.
We will contact you then if we have more foreigners join us!
Thank again and have a nice weekend!

hi Jiao...May i join this club because i wanna speaking English and meet more friends.I can speak little bit but i will try to teach foreigner in Vietnamese and also the cultural...Hope see you soon....
My name is Hung.I am 24 years old...

Hello Claireengtalk,

I also want to join the english club to share some information and learn english. But, I can't find your information to contact. Hence, Please help me. If you can, Please send the email to show more detail information our club to me ++++ Thank you very much.

Reason : use the private message pls
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct