Vietnamese speaking club

ngattt wrote:

Phương, send it to me via FB (do you know my FB :D?), I will upload it on my dropbox, and people can download it then.

Sis, I've sent to you. Please share to everyone here ^_^
Have a nice night  :P

Here you are: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d66usz96e0hzy … e.pdf?dl=0

Thank Nice girls
And who will join this Wed evening, pls let me know.
Sunday will be better for gathering next times. I has been busy recently and just free this Wed evening ( of course, after work) and help you to practise speaking Vietnamese.
I'm not good at English much, so try to speak Vietnamese with me as much as you can ^_^.
Volunteers, who can join this wed?

Jakejas, in re your: "Please keep in mind that we did not leave our jobs and our families and fly to the other side of the world so we can speak English."

Actually, I wish that were true. But the great majority of expats I have lived among in Latin America and Asia do orient their lives around hanging with others of their kind and dealing with locals who speak English. Fortunately, there are the exceptions, like yourself. Good on yer!

Yes, I would love to join

I'd like to join but I am just available at nights and weekends.

:heart:

Hello dear,

I will come tomorrow. See you there

I'll come today and maybe one of my friends.

Hay ! That's great ! Count me in !

Cheers!

I'll come tonight. How can we contact?

As I said before, I'd like to snap language, i know you would either but how can i contact you to arrange an appointment to practise?

I work in Binh Tan District (out past D11) on Wednesdays until 7:30 pm, but I would like to join any future gatherings if possible.

How did it go last night? Did anyone show up?

Yes, I would like to join this evening.

Simon

Would anybody be able to meet at the Highland's Coffee near Bến Tành tonight at 8pm?

Hi all
Great. See you there tonight.
In case you need my phone number for contacting easily, pls send me private message. Thank all.
Hope we would have fun and enjoy practising Vietnamese for this first meeting.
Ask receptionist for table booked with name Vietnamese speaking club when you come there. 7:00pm to 8:30 pm

Are we still talking about Highland's Coffee?

The post from Jiao from 2015-01-25 says:

Place: Highlands coffee
Add: 187 Pham Ngu Lao street, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1 ( corner De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao; opposite the 23/9 park)
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30 pm

Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/187+P … 469acffcea

Thank skrzip84 for reminding time and place and It's kind of you to give us google map to there.
See u.

Hi Everyone

I am Bao and would like to join to the club but tonight will be hard

So hope you guys can arrange another meeting at weekend
Thank you very much.
Bao

Sounds like it could be good. (assuming it's a genuine 'Vietnamese club" and not an English club in disguise.   ;) )
Probably Sunday is better for me.

Hi everyone,

I really want to join this club, but I am in Hanoi. I am wondering there is VNSC in Ha Noi? If have, please let me know address.

Best regards,
Ms Giang,

Many thanks to the Vietnamese volunteer tutors who came to the first meeting of the Vietnamese speaking club last night.   There were 3 tutors and 3 foreigners, so we foreigners enjoyed great 1 on 1 tutoring at our own levels.  I was getting Vietnamese help the whole time.  It did not degenerate into an "English-club-by-any-other-name" as I had (kinda / sorta) feared. I recommend foreigners wanting to learn Vietnamese give it a try.  If more foreigners come, the club will need more Vietnamese tutors as well.

Yes we need that club coz improvinig skill

Hi Guys, do you think we should arrange another meeting this Sunday?

I think we should arrange another club this Sunday.

Can't believe we missed this! Are you meeting again this Sunday? If so, I and my partner will be there! We've had four Vietnamese lessons and just had our lessons cancelled as our teacher is leaving :(

Thanks,
Carla

Thank Ptravler and other attendants for joining and enjoying Vietnamese speaking club on Wed evening 26 June. You all did well. Now a member is helping me to create a fb for us maybe, and I'll send email to you soon when I get it.
Hi guys
We had VNSC meeting last Wed 26 June, so we will not do it this Sunday.
And the next meeting will be on 12 July 2015, time and place will be announced later.

We will organize 2 or 3 times for VNSC per month. we have been so busy recently so the time will be scheduled after next meeting.
Regards,
Jiao

If anybody wants to meet up and work on Vietnamese this Sunday, I will be in the D3/D1 area. Even if there isn't an "official" meeting, if anyone would like to meet for a beer and to work through some Vietnamese exercises in a book, reply or send me a PM and I would love to meet up.

Hi
I do,let's meet up

Date and time?

What about 8:00pm at The Spotted Cow?

OK Deal on This Sunday 8 pm and how about the book and how do we recognize each other?

I have a book that we can use, or if you have one we can use it. I should be easy to recognize, I am 5'11", 190lb, white, and bald. I will also send you a PM with my cell number.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the Teaching jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section section please

Hi everyone
VNSC will come back this Sunday, July 12th, 2015
Place: Highlands coffee shop
Add: 187 Pham Ngu Lao street, Pham Ngu Lao ward, District 1 ( corner De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao; opposite the park 23/9)
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm
If you really want to improve your Vietnamese, join with us.
Register by sending me a private message to make sure you join and tell me your level in Vietnamese. I will reply you for confirmation.
Regards

HI guys,
I think it is a good idea ^^
I has offered a free Teaching vietnamese for all foreigners.
If you  have any demand, please contact me at*** or call me via cell phone***
I will guide you how to use Vietnamese correctly in different situation
best regards
Pham thai chuong

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hi,

I would love to join to group. But i don't have any experience in teaching vnese. But i would love to join or establish a english club to help somebody who love speaking and wanna improve english. And doing clarity also. My contact number: *** ms. Thach.
Thanks and regards.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.

Hello everyone,

As you know publicity is not allowed on the forum.

@Jiao, as you are the initiator of this thread, please drop an advert in the appropriate section Clubs, associations, volunteers in Ho Chi Minh City.

Thank you in advance, :)
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna
I'm sorry I couldnt know how to copy paste link to appropriate sections. so I'll send message to ask you again. now I will still post the last here.
Sorry for the incovenience
Thanks
Jiao

Hi everyone
Anyone else wants to join this group, send me a private message for regristering. Vietnamese speaking club is being organized tomorrow evening 12 July, from 7:00 to 8:30
Now I also need more 1 Vietnamese tutor for VNSC tomorrow. So let me know if you are interested in it.
See you tomorrow.
Thanks
Jiao
Ps:
please take note again: this club is Vietnamese speaking club NOT english club.