Mexicans contacts

Hi my name is Vera-Ann and I live in Australia.  I work in as a health consultant in a home based business.  I will be travelling to Mexico in November and would like to make contact with people who are either Mexican or know others living in Mexico. Can we talk?

hi
  vera,how are you?my name is Bill,I hear of you are a health consultant,I have something for asking,could I? I couldn't sleep these days,I don't know why,could you give me a good method for sleeping,thank you very much!!
   best wishes to you 

venice91 wrote:

Hi my name is Vera-Ann and I live in Australia.  I work in as a health consultant in a home based business.  I will be travelling to Mexico in November and would like to make contact with people who are either Mexican or know others living in Mexico. Can we talk?

Topic has been moved on the Mexico forum. Good luck!

Hi! My name is Silvia, I speak english & french, we can talk ;)

Hello!

I am Mexican and know people that live in Mexico, are you going to Mexico City?

Hi,

yes I will be in Mexico City and Guatalahara in November for a series of road shows related to my business.  Do you know people who are interested in their health?

Don't know if you received my previous reply but, you can contact me at anytime. no problem.

take care now.

Michelle a.k.a. fFixitmich