Looking for scandinavian friends living in mexico

Hi, I am looking for foreign friends living in mexico specially Denmark, Norway, Sweden or Finland

If you are one if this foreigns living in méxico pls write a comment it does not matter if you are a girl or a boy. I want to make a big group of scans living in mex. thank you

Hi and welcome to the Expat.com Community :)

Hei ,I'm Kristin and living here in the city of Mexico and I would like to meet Norwegian friends .My backgroud is part Norwegian and I have family and friends there .Sounds great to create a Scandanavian group here in Mex. .
                       Hilsen,

Kristin Bendixen

Hello! I am romanian, but I have a swedish colleague here (SLP)working with me from Stockolm.

Hi, I have a friend here in Torreon from Sweden.....!

Hi, IŽm Maria from Finland and I would love to join the Scandinavian community! I hope IŽm not too late.. Been living in Mexico (Interlomas) for almost 3 years, my boyfriendŽs Mexican. I would love to meet some like-minded people! I speak Swedish too, by the way..

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Maria

Welcome on the forum Maria ;)

Thanks for the welcome :)

Hey all! I'm from Finland and moving to Mexico this summer. I'll be located in Mexico city first and who knows where I will end up after that :) I'm very much looking forward to moving to warm Mexico <3