Friends to practice english

Hi everyone, My name is Tali and I'm from Mexico. I'm looking for new friends to practice english and I can help you If you want to practice spanish. Have a nice week :)

Hi Girl,

Wish your doing good... well you can add me if you want some help...see yah...:)

Hi Talis
Wish you good day.
it will be wonderful to learn Spanish and tyo teach you English
Add me
thanks

Hola Tali,

I'm willing to help you practicing and improving your English level. I had been doing that for years with many friends for free:D so feel free to join the winners.. jajajaja

Cheers,
Miro

if you want to learn french, i can help you :)

Thank you so much for answering me, hope we can chat soon. And thank you Elsizou, my french is very bad but I would like to practice too.

I will like to be your friend and also help you in English language and will also like to learn spain

Hi talis ¿Cómo está usted? nice to meet u. I am not a native english speaker but i can help u. And looking forward to learn spanish from u. I hope u will help me

It will be great to learn spanish.i always loved the way it sounded:lol:
I can help you with english.

Thank you all, add me!

Hi dear,

I want to make friends to improve English too.

How can we contact?

[moderated: no free ad on the forum]

Hi, nice to meet you here!have a good time in Expat~

Hi Talis
Have A wonderful day.
It will be wonderful to learn Spanish and teach you English. By now you would have learned a lot. But if needed you can lean good English from me.

See you soon.
Thanks

Hi Talis,

Your post is now on the Mexico Forum :)

You should post an advert in the Language Exchange in Mexico please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello Talis, I am from Scotland but live in Queensland Australia..My husband is Uruguayan y hablo Espanol tambien..you are welcome to practice your English with me.

Saludos,

Connie

Hello there,

I am from Scotland and live in Australia...you are also welcome to practise English with me.

Connie

Buenos dias  Talis,  I am a native English speaker working on Spanish. I will help you with becoming fluent in English while becoming more fluent in Spanish hopefully. Yo te ayudare a ser fluente ingles.

Tali, My wife and I moved to Mexico to help the local friends who speak English to study the Bible in English.  The study is free and it's a good way to practice English, expand your vocabulary and actually learn what is in the Bible.  Let me know if you are interested in this.  We study with people in person, over the phone and by Skype; whichever fits their schedule best.  Wishing you the best.
Paul