Egypt long term / residency visa

Good evening

Originally from Ireland and now living in London, I'm an entrepreneur and want to take a break from business. I'm well travelled and have been to many countries around the world.

I would like to know more information regarding obtaining a visa for long term residency (2-5 years or maybe longer)

I'm basically looking to venture overseas to experience a complete change and see where it takes me.

My plans are to rent a property and purchase after about 1 year. I am not 100% sure which country I will choose due to visa restrictions in some countries ect,,,

I will be posting some more topics regarding visa's for other countries as like I said I'm not 100% sure where I will choose.

Any help and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!

hi

briefly .... there is 3 type of non tourist residence in Egypt

1- type 1 for a 1 year or less .... and this for who :
-    Students  enrolled at universities & schools according to their enrollment certificates & their parents
-    Owners of real estates - whose ownership is established by contracts registered in the Public Notary - are granted this residence which extends to cover their wives & children, provided that the value of the estate is not less than $ 50.000 to be transacted through an Egyptian bank.
- for work here in Egypt

2- type 2 for 3 year....

But the terms of this type not available for ur situation ... i think .... but if inbox me more details about ur intentions here in egypt... may is it help in this option

3-    the third type for 5 year non tourist residence & this for whose :
-    Foreign investors as well as their wives and children.

-    this type is the best kind of the all type & its just need to set up a business in Egypt not big .

don't hesitate to ask if u need more help or details ...

have nice time

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, can you tell me more about type 3 visa, how much money $ investment is required ? It sounds like the easy option ? How long does it take to complete the company set up and approval of the visa ?

thanks for your time.