One way ticket

Hi all,

Can I enter Egypt with a one way airline ticket?

You have to complete a landing card with passport details and where and how long you are staying but they've never checked to see if we had a return ticket.

Has anyone traveled in the past two years with a one way ticket? I am an American passport holder and I'm about to book a one way ticket. My mother is Egyptian. Will I be allowed to enter the country with a one way??

@JTRAVELS  yes u can ISA no worries

@JTRAVELS

hi I flew in Thursday 22/06/2023  one way ticket got 30 day visa absolutely no problems

@stephen80549

hi I flew in 2 days ago one way ticket no problems getting 30 day visa here now it's lovely

@stephen80549

I flew in 2 day ago and got 30 day visa no question asked

@stephen80549

Bought a one way ticket April 26,2023 and they asked some questions but we basically told them we backpacking the continent and they let us come. Never looked back. Got Visa on arrival at airport then eventually got resident Visa after we signed apartment lease. Resident Visa requires passport, lease or Airbnb contract, and money. They charged  2000 EGP at the time but it fluctuates.

@Ahmed_Mohsen shukran brother!

@nuts290 wow thank you!

@Amoras23 wow thank you so much this is a big help and a lot of info.  Appreciate you sis!