Working visa VS marriage visa in Egypt

Hello everyone

Hoping that I'll be lucky enough to find the answers that I need, I would like to pass my questions...
* In case I want to work in Egypt and the company I am supposed to work for, wants to make me a work permit, is this one year work visa going to affect/cancel my 5 years visa in Egypt? ( I am married with an Egyptian)

* Which of these two visas is stronger?

* What are the benefits and, on opposite, the loss in case I am going for the work visa?

Thank you in advanced to those who will be able to provide me some needed information..

Hi R.Ioana

If u already have 5 years residence visa cos u marred with egyptian man , so I don't need to get any more visa if u would like to work here in Egypt , u just need to get a work permit for that by ur employer .

It s cant measures by which are stronger or not …. But I can say that :

-    the two visa r non tourist visa
-    visa for work = renewal 1 year  residence visa , the other visa = renewal 1 year  residence visa .
-    the visa for marring an egyptian man much easier to get than the visa for work .

finally … from the beginning u don't have to going for the work visa , if u have a valid 5 years residence visa .

best regards

if they insist on asking you to cancel your residence visa, it's just to control you here in egypt, so you have to ask them to keep your family residence visa rather than canceling and issuing a work / business visa

is there any employer that wants to make for u a work permit while u already have a 5 yrs residency visa and you are much worried? I don't think so. If u got in Egypt in turist visa then u obtained a marriage visa , no any employer will bother for tht. Visa will be granted for people hired overseas and having all benefits with their job so a requirement on this matter is necessary. Maybe I am wrong but I am so confident it's not easy to get a work permit at a click.

Hello, Here my case is a bit different. Earlier i had the Work Permit and working in an organization since last 3 years and finally i did marriage to an Egyptian Women and resigned my earlier company and now opened my new company with an Egyptian partner. I already applied for the Husband Visa a month before and waiting to have it yet and at the same time i wish to get the work permit based on my new company as General Manager. Please advise whether i am eligible to work in Egypt based on by Husband Visa which i hope i will get it soon or do i need to have the work Permit as well. What if my work permit Security security result comes negative but Husband Visa Positive. Would i be able to re-apply for my security result with GAFI to get the Work Permit.

Hope to have a full details..