Tripoli Expat Women's Group

For those of you who are interested in a Group during the day to get together once a month, please go to:
Tripoli Expat Womens Groupfor more information about meet ups, times, etc.  Just sign up.  It's free.

Thank you and look forward to establishing new friendships.

Also, on there you can email me your real name and contact information.  Mine is on there.

Cheers,

I would love to join a group of ex-pat women, but I work during the day - any chance of meeting on weekends of late afternoons? Let me know if this happens... :)

Note to all men: It's a WOMEN'S group, they'll be gossiping about knitting patterns and Brad Pitt and "Women's Problems" :blink:
It's not a singles group or dating agency....  :rolleyes:

First, I am assuming you are a women because you responded to the group.  You have a male symbol showing.

Right now I am doing it for the expat women who do not work.

The evenings are harder for me, so I cannot be committed to head up a group -- coed or other in the evenings.

But anyone can go to meetup.com and start a group.  It's very easy.

Mudman wrote:

Note to all men: It's a WOMEN'S group, they'll be gossiping about knitting patterns and Brad Pitt and "Women's Problems" :blink:
It's not a singles group or dating agency....  :rolleyes:

LOL, Mudman.  I think SofieD is a women.  I had to glance at her profile.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cgo/lowres/cgon146l.jpg

haha I removed my profile pic and haven't loaded a new one yet... Never noticed that I was showing as "male" in the meantime! lol I am, definetly, a woman :)

lol @Sandman's post!!!

Sandman6 wrote:

[img align=C]http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/cgo/lowres/cgon146l.jpg[/url]

Sandman, that's really not what we do.  I have been a member of several and we just had a great time.

Well, of course we were out drinking. 

Yep, I had another Libyan man join the Women's group.  I know why they do it and I have one word for it.

dont worry sea angel every women doing that every day and they couldnt living with out chating , at the begining I didnt know that but after I married I learned:cool:

have you orginesed 1st meeting already?> irina

bad enough its only for WOMEN!

irina21 wrote:

Yes, it is October 6th.  Go to www.meetup.com/tripoli-womens-group for more details and to join.

Hope to meet you soon.

Hi! Me and my famiy will be transferring to Libya on Dec and would love to join your group and is there a get together for kids as well? Is there any registration?

Thank you! Hope to hear from  you soon!

Sea Angel wrote:
irina21 wrote:

Yes, it is October 6th.  Go to meetup.com/tripoli-womens-group for more details and to join.

Hope to meet you soon.

Hey Izel :).. About registration-> Please read the above..info is clearly mentioned and highighted in blue.

Well, it says women's group..I don't know if there is any get together for kids..Is there Sea Angel?

Izel wrote:

Hi! Me and my famiy will be transferring to Libya on Dec and would love to join your group and is there a get together for kids as well? If they are of school age, they will probably be going to school. 

Is there any registration? You have to register on the website, but it's free.

Thank you! Hope to hear from  you soon!

Izel, our first meeting is next Wednesday, Oct. 6th.  I guess as a group, we can determine how we may want to proceed on that topic.

Although I want to focus on women bonding -- not being distracted with their children.  In the future, we may have funtions/events where children are allowed and co-ed events in the evening. 

Welcome to Libya early!!  :)

Genie wrote:
Sea Angel wrote:
irina21 wrote:

Yes, it is October 6th.  Go to meetup.com/tripoli-womens-group for more details and to join.

Hope to meet you soon.

Hey Izel :).. About registration-> Please read the above..info is clearly mentioned and highighted in blue.

Well, it says women's group..I don't know if there is any get together for kids..Is there Sea Angel?

Thank you, Genie.  Regarding kids, read below what I wrote.  :)

Thank you so much for the reply! Hoping to meet you all!