Nearly there ; to move to Libya

Its getting closer and closer to make my finale move to Libya :) I hope im doing the right thing, how is life in Libya now >? is it safe ? ect also need to find a good english school for my son not to exspensive any contacts and advice would be great :) have a good day xx

Libya is cool,some places is safe, some aint, depends on were u planing to go to,Tripoly?Sabbah,Bengazi or Sirit or Hon. Extra details will attract response dear, all the best cuty.

donnatellah wrote:

Its getting closer and closer to make my finale move to Libya :) I hope im doing the right thing, how is life in Libya now >? is it safe ? ect also need to find a good english school for my son not to exspensive any contacts and advice would be great :) have a good day xx

Hi Donatellah

Glad to hear you're moving to tripoli soon!  I will be back there in August (was evacuated at the end of Feb last year), and things are getting better and better each day.  Of course there are still some issues - but this is all part of moving forward into a democracy.  I was there for a month in Decmber/January, and was able to move around Tripoli freely on my own, walking or in a taxi.  A good school I know of is TIS (Tripoli International School) out on Treeg al Matar (Airport Road).  The principal is a South African called Graham Lind.  His details as follows:
[email protected]
Tel (mobile):0924717845

Hope that helps!  PM me if you'd like to get together when i get there.....  :-)

God Bless
Jenni

Hi Friends Hope u all fine:

Dear All

I am coming Libya in June-2012 for job purpose is easy for me to get job in Libya my flight is on 01-June-2012 Tripoli i need your help is it safe for me to come Libya......

Regards
Malik Asif

how did you find it in Libya ?

Hello ddb :)

For info this thread has been inactive since 2012 and you may not get any response.

Please do not hesitate to participate on more recent threads or to create a new thread to share your expat experience with us :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Am getting close to libyia, I wanna knw hw to get job in libyia,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

don't not at least try to stay from Libya for now the conflict is may go worse so try for now to not to get come here