Friendship in abu dhabi

I am interested to make new friends (Female Only) in abu dhabi

Hello adgirl, welcome to Expat.com :)
You are Emirati, right?
Maybe you should give us a little presentation of yourself, what are you doing in Abu Dhabi? What are your hobbies?
This will surely help a little interactivity with other ladies on the forum.
Cheers
Arlette

PS: I'll move your topic to Abu Dhabi's forum for a better visibility :)

hello adgirl
Nice to meet you here i am new relocated here with my husband. right now i don't work so have plenty of time.I hope can meet friends here (only female) if you are interested perhaps we can meet have a nice tea or coffee toghter( i am Chinese but my husband is American)
MM

dear i am rony_mirza from abu dhabi i want to go to america .but i have no idea how to prosses visa any body help me how to possibale go to america pls infrom me .my uncel live in florida .

pls any american pepole advice me pls how to possible go to america mail ([email protected])

I am here for fun. Guys don't contact me since a punch on the nose hurts. x

Hi Didar

Regarding ur query- u should check with the US embassy website. :)

good luck

Hi Didar!

You should also consult the USA guide.

There are lots of relevant information pertaining to your query. Do read the articles "Moving to USA", "Traveling to USA" and "Move to USA".

Regards,
Sheetul.

well,

i think we all can help you but you have to decide to whom u wanna connect ?

take care
bye

MM325 and FeeAcer iam trying to send ya a private masg but its not working says i have to post couple of msgs here in foume mmmm strange !!!!

Hi Adgirl,
The reason why your private box is still closed can be found here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238
Thanks for your understanding
Arlette

ohh thanks soo much FeeAcer but i need to communicate with you guys outside the web site thats the thing mmmmmm

didar wrote:

dear i am rony_mirza from abu dhabi i want to go to america .but i have no idea how to prosses visa any body help me how to possibale go to america pls infrom me .my uncel live in florida .

Hi Didar, you're completely off-topic in this discussion; you should post a message on USA forum (where, by the way, you may check-out the Guide of life in USA for full information).
Thanks

Living in abu Dhabi, from Canada, would love to make connections...

give me full adress

Hi girls, would love to meet up with you all....

lets arrange a date/time/venue... and invite more girls to it....

Greeting to all the ladies here.. I am girl myself, looking for female friends in Abu Dhabi.. Would be really nice to meet all together..

Hey Girls,

what about a Ladies Evening in the next week? Just meet in a Bar for a Cocktail and get to know each other?! Would be really nice to meet some other girls..:)

hey Sarah, girls night sounds good. count me in. :)

hellooo

anyone online

Salamalikum,

Thanks for mention talk to only giral othre wise can poi...

Prem

adgirl wrote:

anyone online

yes go ahead

Hi,
Can v b friends??
Suresh

i wanna freindship.any one have?

hey.. can i join there too? just recent also here in abu dhabi..thanks