Football/soccer

Looking to join a team or just play friendly games. Love football and really hoping to get to play soon

me tooooooo
let me know as soon as you ll find people to play with!
i am definitely in to play football in AD

I'm in too. If enough people show up, we could rent a pitch at ZSC.

yeah i was thinking that too but we would need enough ppl to show up which is where the problem lies maybe if we start off with a few ppl as just a kick around and then see if your friends can come then maybe they have friends and we can start looking at getting a large enough group together to play games!!!!!

I guess this'll help you. There's this organisation called Duplays that arranges friendly leagues. Once a week at ZSC. Decently competitive even in the recreational division, It'd cost you about 500 AED, but it runs through three months, and if I remember correctly, a new one's starting end of this month. Give it a try if you're still looking around, it's good fun. I would've too, but I'm out of this place by then. :D

thanks i will get in touch with them and check it out

guy, check out Duplays Abu Dhabi (sports events organizer) - you can choose your preferred games from football, beach volley, basketball, cricket to badminton, table tennis..)

abudhabi.duplays.com

thanks alot will look into it

hey i play football a lot. Me 18 and in abu dhabi. I am in...if ur plannin to make a team.

Hey Guys

I am not an awesome player but I like to play. Count me in if you are planning to play.

abudhabi.duplays.com i have gone thru and registered here they play 7 a side football and will put you on a team if you are alone it sounds good but i will only start in april!!!!!

Hi,

I am visiting Abu Dhabi early June 2011 and wandered if you lot are still playing and if so, could I join in for one or two games please? I arrive on Wed 1st June and leave Saturday 11th June (with two night stay in Dubai on the Mon & Tues). If you do not need the numbers then if anybody knows of anyone who may be able to fit me in - in Abu Dhabi or Dubai; then please let me know. Thank you very much,

Dave (Wallasey)

hi guys, im a good football player, just tell where and when u r planning to play and call me on 0505125057

Hello LAFETA2011 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Harmonie.

LAFETA2011 wrote:

hi guys, im a good football player, just tell where and when u r planning to play and call me on 0505125057

Dial 800-MAN-UNITED and ask to speak to Alex

Has anyone organised anything yet?

hi guys, i may be too late.
have u guys made a team?
i would like to join for a 4 or 5-a-side!
cheers!

hi guys.

Football is my favorite hobby
I would like to join You

just let me know if you wanna play football.

regards

hamad84 wrote:

hi guys.

Football is my favorite hobby
I would like to join You

just let me know if you wanna play football.

regards

Hi Hamad,

Have a look at this thread:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=104022

We meet up on a weekly basis to have dinner together, watch movies, and other activities. The guys want to play football, so I am trying to organise this for them.

You are more than welcome to join us if you want to play. If your interested could you please introduce yourself to the meet up group on that forum, and could you also send me your contact details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mohit

If anyone is interested in having a kick around then please get in touch with me, as I have a group of guys who want to play every week. We are playing this week.

ei. anyone who's playing soccer? organazing ? im looking forward to join if it's open for women. thanks.. looking to play soccer again. pm me. pls. tnx

hello my name is Jerry from Nigeria i just moved into abu dhabi i love soccer i will like to join a team here
contact me at 0509068574
thank you

jerry20 wrote:

hello my name is Jerry from Nigeria i just moved into abu dhabi i love soccer i will like to join a team here
contact me at 0509068574
thank you

Well Jerry I don't have a team, but there is a group of us who would like to start playing every week, but the problem is getting enough players, so if your interested get some players together, and we can join together and play every week.

Hi Al i just moved in here, i don't know any body but i will see to it, let me know where and when u play, maybe we can start practicing together first as a team

hi pple!! im have been wanting to play some soccer again after quite some time. anyone organising ? Im up for it.

so anyone interested in playing?

yah.. is there anyone playing? is it open for me to play? looking forward to it.. pm me up.thanks much!

Hi Karen,

We will be playing every Wed evening. I will book the pitch for this Wednesday, so if anyone is interested in joining us then please contact me.

Regards,

Mohit

ei . is there a game to be set up by sun or mon because i only have sunday and monday off. pls.. heehhe.. i want to play again football.. thanks

I love playing football,,,crazy about football ...i just need to know guys if you can help me to join with any group.

Thanks
Arfat

Arfat wrote:

I love playing football,,,crazy about football ...i just need to know guys if you can help me to join with any group.

Thanks
Arfat

Well mate so far I have a group of 7 and we need more people to join us so that we can play once a week. I don't want to book the pitch and then no one turns up. So you are more than welcome to join us, and if you can find anyone else to also play then that would help a lot.

Regards,

Mohit

Thanks, but how many people you want more?

Hi people,

I am trying to set something up on a weekly basis, if you are interested take a look at the following, and get in touch with me:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=136767

Regards,

Mohit

Arfat wrote:

Thanks, but how many people you want more?

Hi Araft,

Sorry for the extremely late response. Well as many players as we can get. Ideally no less than 10 people so we can do 5 a side. The idea is to eventually have enough players to be able to do 7 a side, 8 a side, 11 a side.

Let me know if you are interested, and if you might have any friends who would also like to play.

Regards,

Mohit

hey.. how was it going? have you organized a friendly game ?? when??

I've been trying, but struggling for players. How many player do you think you can get? If you can get 5 players, then I can try and get 5, so we can do 6 0n 6.

guys,, does who wants to play?? pls.. post your number and names or if you have also blackberry pin pls do post it.. ok?? so we can organize a friendly game this days?? hope for your cooperation.. ok? thanks

2920a269

Guys check out whats going on at the dome @ rawdhat.  Great football facility that has coaching sessions plus leagues to join! 02 4470754

Hi guys! I am new here in Abu Dhabi, I was wondering if this thread is still active. If it is and you guys are playing football, can I join? I would love to play football again. I hope to hear from you guys soon.