Looking to meet new people!

Hey, new to Abu Dhabi. Looking for some people to explore and hang out with.

I am 23, and an English teacher. I am from Arizona!

Hi! i'm new here 2) nice 2 meet u in Expat.com)

hi welcome my dear ...may be we can know one an other and meet if u dnt mind ,i am here in mamzar dubai

Heya Chloe, how are you finding the schools here?

My partner is looking to teach in abu dhabi in September.

I hope you're enjoying Abu Dhabi??.

hi

welcome to abu dhabi, i moved to abu dhabi 4 months ago, and i am looking for meet a new ppl as well, you can contact me on [email protected]

Hi Zoran / Chloe,

Good to know there are more ppl coming to teach in AUH ... AUH education system definitely is short staffed ...

hope u have a good stay .... do contact if u need any help ...

cheeerrrsss... n have a gr8 time in dis wonderful city !!!

regards,
VG

hi miss chloe

same here..new also in UAE..also looking for friends..pls email me at [email protected]

hi

nice to meet you and welcome to expat

can you tell more a bout yourself please?

Hey Mschole,

Im new to Abu Dhabi as well. Recently moved from Toronto and would love to meet some people here.

Hi Chloe and other newcomers
I am from Aust. Have been here 5 years now and am happy to help and offer advice on how to get through all the red tape in this place, show you around and help you getting settled in. Hope you like camping? Going to Liwa Oasis next weekend, Rgds Bill
[email protected]

Hi Chloe, Welcome to UAE, I live in Dubai and I would love to meet you in Dubai one day, I will be your tourist guide :):)

hi, how are u?hope u doing good
e mail me on [email protected] if u intersted  to meet

take care

hi,
will u ,mind if invite u for coffee and start be friend

Welcome to Abu Dhabi!!!!:cool:

where do you like to go? ;P

welcome to AUH, summer time is just around the corner

Hi theresa, I live in nigeria, and love to move to abu dhabi, I want to be ur friend pls tell me how is life over there

you want to meet people ? hehe :lol: its not USA to post a topic i want to meet people every one is so friendly here with girl only for a reason !! try to meet people at work or people from us only !!

sorry i dont mean anything but you need to get used to people here

Hi there!

I'm from Singapore and living in Abu Dhabi for a short while too. it gets pretty boring without having any gfs to hang out with. Reply me if we could widen our circle!!

Cheers!

Hi

Hello kumarad - Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello!

Crazy that you're from AZ.  I am 24 and currently teaching middle school science in Phoenix.  I was offered a teaching gig in Abu Dhabi with ADEC, and would start in August.  I'm curious about your situation, and what life is like there for someone in their 20s.

Hi, ,welcome in AbuDhabi . I am from UAE. I have been in USA two yesrs ago and I can feel how it is difficult to find friends. Please if you wsnt we can go hang out in AbuDhabi.
My pleasure
Juma

Wlcome to Abu Dhabi ;-)

Hi Every One,
Hope you all are doing well.
I also live in Abu Dhabi n looking for true friend(s).

hai i am vishnu,,,,,,

Hi Chloe, I'm new as well. 24 from New Jersey. I used to teach actually. Anyway, I'm open to connecting! Bye

hi, i am ahmed , I work for emirates airline ,,,can we be friends ?

[Moderated: Please introduce yourself]

Hi

Hi.
I am from UK (asian origin male) and arrived in Abu dhabi about 3 weeks ago. I am here for further 3 weeks but its getting boring now. would like to hang around with new friends and have good time

good to see you here.. its a good city safe and sound.. but dont invite unnecessary tourble.. take care and enjoy life through known freinds and pals.. instead of looking on these websites.

Hi.
thanks for your reply. what you mean by inviting unnecessary trouble. can you please elaborate on this

be sure whom u r meeting.. here and try to meeet in a public place better safe than sorry

ok and thanks for your advice

sure i will

New here too. Would like to meet people

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]