Shall we organize a big expat meeting in Abu Dhabi?

(deleted)

Good idea Abdel, totally approved.

im in, though i live in al ain...
but if we have meet ups in al ain, come also..lol
just let me know the details...

a meet up this coming friday will be good (although on a short notice), same place Abdel suggested, or if you guys know a better place just say so. But definitely somebody has to confirm.

(deleted)

Ok. let's do it next friday then, What time?

Hi

I think its a good idea
Just tell when and where

Hi Abdeldelyon,

As soon you fix a dated and a place. we'll stick the topic to the top of the forum to give it a better visibility.

Cheers
Arlette

sounds like a plan would love to do shisha

(deleted)

damn i cant come going to dubai to visit cousins who are in dubai and sharjah, hope you guys will be free next friday is that the normal day off?

or if anyone is free during the weekday next week possibly after 5pm pls lemme know msg me.

Count me in.

(deleted)

Count me in, but i dont have any contact with you guys...who's the contact person??

yh ill come f it ill come i keep bottling it cos i dont know anyone...

guys how about colleseum in marina and yacht club, just doing research is it any good?

I'll put Friday 10th December on my agenda.
Still at Madinat cafe at 8pm ?

(deleted)

I'm in!:cool:

Looks like being a jolly sausage party :lol:

I'l try to bring a couple of chicks so it would'nt be a "sausage" party. I suggest some of you guys do the same.

(deleted)

wooop woooop bring on 2moro am looking forward to meeting some new faces.

(deleted)

Sounds like you guys had fun...please keep me updated next time.

Cheers,
Mido

hi all,

I'm a new french expat
Can we organize a new meeting or anything else (shisha, beach volley etc.) between expat?

bye

Shisha sounds gooooooood :P

yes !

I'm waiting more answers (some members contacted me also by PM). As soon as possible, I will organize something fun :D

Let's keep in touch

sign me in!

well, we made it happen. I met few Girls already last week in a Mall.. so it was a short and nice meeting as to start.

I hope you guys are successful at least to meet each other and I will try to join.. May I ask the starter of the topic- to set a date and a time in advance on this thread or in a separate one and as you know that will be posted up on the top' for everyone. I can join after 5pm during working days. Weekend- not sure- since I live outside the city!

All the best!

Please count me in

I am in,Let me know the date and place,We can also create an event and let it pass on fb in our friend list to gather more crowd!!!
what say???