Looking for Piano teacher in Jeddah

Hi everybody,

I am a passionnate piano beginner.
I am looking for someone experienced who can teach me the basics.
I intend to play modern songs, no classic.

Also if you have any idea where can i buy numeric piano...

You can teach me in english or french

Don't hesitate to contact me and advise me

Looking forward

Hello HadjAtiat,

I suggest you to have a look at the Music Classes in Jeddah section, it might help you. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Yes i have been teaching piano for several years now and am experienced in modern songs.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No phone numbers on the forum please.

Hi, if you are still interested i am a piano teacher and jave been teaching for 4 years now. Im experienced with beginners and moderately advanced students. Please contact me at xxx.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Faisal3.14,

Please drop an advert in the section already mentioned above : Music classes in Jeddah members will be easily able to contact you.

Also, do not publish your personal contact details on the forum to avoid any misuse of these details.Exchange them via the private messaging system (click on member's profile > Send message) when necessary.

All the best
Bhavna

Thanks for the notice, whay do u want me to do exactly?

@ faisal3.14 > To post your advert here : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … music.html

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi
Do you still give piano classes
I'm looking for my dougher

Hello Zulfajamjoom,

Welcome to Expat.com.

This topic dates back to 2014 and the original poster is no longer active. You may not receive any response from him.

I would highly suggest that you rather have a look at the offers of piano classes in the Music classes in Jeddah section.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com