Do you know any badminton group is playing at 7pm to 9pm weekday?

I would like to join a badminton group who are playing at 7pm to 9pm weekday around SaiGon center. My level is not really good but I can survive in a played-well group :D. Anyone can help me?
Thank you,
Littlelen

Girl, I like to play badminton again, I never play  in HCM city. Hope we have more same habits to meet each other kaka.
See you then. I suddenly forgot the way to Ben Thanh market from Le Quy Don street, hic hic.

Haha, Chi oi, you should follow Le Quy Don -> Nguyen Thi Minh Khai -> Nam Ky Khoi Nghia -> Le Loi-> Ben Thanh Market.
Do you get it? :D

Yes, I have just found that way in diadiem.com. But still worry if I lost the way again hic hic. Always lost the way, poor me.

If you are worried, I will meet you guys at the hotel and take you guys there. Okay? :)

Ok, 1h15 at the hotel, ok?

Okay, see you there :D

hi, are you guys still playing on weekdays?

JLJLJL wrote:

hi, are you guys still playing on weekdays?

Hello

If you wish to find other Badminton partners please drop an advert in the classifieds section here :

> Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee

Hi JL,

If you are still interested in playing badminton at 7pm to 9 pm in week days, we can meet !
Tell me, I work in Phu Nuan District but can move to D1, D2, D3, Binh Thanh.

See you !
Vianney

I have a badminton group on weekdays in district 10. Let me know if you want to join

Hello,
Yea, I can be interested. Where is it and when ? thanks !
Vianney

It is on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday every week. From 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Please contact this email address for further information: xxx. He is the leader in that group,

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Who plays at Mari Curie, Le que don?