Could suggest me of a tour agency

Hey, I am in amman for the next 15 days. im here for an internship at UNRWA. I was wondering if sombody could suggest me of a tour agency that take tours of petra and aqaba and usually deals with foreigners. I dont speak arabic at all and would love to travel with other vacationers because i am basically alone here.  :|

Hi akbukhari1,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Amman forum for more visibility and interaction.

You don't need a tour operator to visit Petra and Aqaba on your own.
It saves you money too ;)

You can travel to Petra and Aqaba by bus with the locals ( a experience on its own).
For more information you can contact JETT office at the 7th circle for more information about prizing and times the bus will ride.

In Petra there are several hotels close to the entrance of the site Petra, just google and you know which one you want to book. In Aqaba, the same, but I think it will depends also if you want to have excess to a private beach.

Even the advertisement on this page can help you further!!!

Good luck and enjoy your stay in Jordan!

Ps, if you have an ID from UNRWA, take it with you. It saves you a lot of money for the ticket in Petra.

Hello akbukhari1

You could also check out our business directory and find some tour operators who registered themselves :

>>>Tour Operators in Amman <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team