Fishing!!!!

Looking for fishing mate here in jeddah!!!

I have seen Filipinos gathering and fishing at cornice bridge opposite to Hilton Hotel, South Obhur also called Obhur Janoubi'a. They are also seen in majority at Balad cornice center. You will easily find a buddy there.

Ok tanx...

If you are looking for a 12 hr deep sea fishing you might wanna join us , we leave on the 3rd night of Eid. The entire boat costs us 2200 Sr we shall share between 6 persons. Do tell me if you are interested.

trytobekool83..................when will you guys go for deep sea fishing again? I'm interested on joining the trip. Any infor you can share will be grateful. But I just saw that you are in Dammam......I'm in Jeddah.....this might not work

Hey! I wanna try to!

hey guyz,

well me and my friends most of time make camping and spear-gun fishing around Yanbu city but not by boat but there is amazing big fishes so any one interest just watsup me on +966598809535
and yes you can make offshore fishing also last time my friends catch a 2 kilo red grouper fish.

however spear-gun fishing is banded this year by government but in yanbu we have friends on border police so they support us.