Any dating spot in Binh Duong?

Hey guys,,
I'm living in Binh Duong for 3 years and I still don't know where to hang out with my Girl friend..
I went to Suoi tien amusement park, Dai Nam amusement park,, it was nice but not a place for visiting regularly.
I went to some restaurant like, Kichi Kichi, Pizza Hut,, I went to Lottemart cinema,,
What else would I have more?
It would be nice to have some park near the river, or just a park with well arranged scenery, or good cafe/restaruant with good music.
I live near VSIP I / Song Than area. not far from Thu Dau Mot.

Hi BinhDuongLee,

You try to come Minh Sang Plaza which near VSIP 1. It has restaurant, shop,... or Ichiban restaurant which on Huu Nghi Avenue in VSIP 1.
And you can find more coffe shop as: Wind and water coffee shop, Cung Dinh coffee shop on Thu Dau Mot city or Song Trang and Thuy Linh coffee shop in Lai Thieu town.

you can search them on google.

Tks.

Thank!

It was helpful. :)

you should find tourist brouchuer and see good sight that traveller see + cost little money

Yeah.. good idea but unfortunately  Binh Duong area is not for tourism. It is industrial zone.. so I think there will be no brochure for me.

Hey binduong lee what do you do over there for work that is?

Hi there. I am working for a sewing factory. :)

I ever lived in Binh Duong for 6 months. Really dont have a lot nice places for enjoy in weekend.

But i really like nice Park there, really so beautiful..You and ur gf can go picnic there. I dont remember exacty what is the name...but you can aks ur colleagues they know well i guess so.

One famous coffe shop there : Cafe Gio Va Nuoc...you should take a look...bcz special design...all bamboo....But i dont like a lot...bcz so much mosquito.

Near Vsip 1, i vote for 1 restaurant: Tan Lac Vien, it really big, just take a look you can see, If you go from Binh Duong to Saigon, you will see Vsip 1 first, after Canary, ..and Tan Lac Vien restaurant on left side. But here you need ur gf to help you choose foods in Menu. No english..i remember that. Very nice foods there.

My idea: if you stay near Vsip 1 - maybe Canary Building i guess so...so very easy for u come SG to enjoy here in weekend. Just around 25 km.

Anyway like ur avatar. Cheer with ur GF. Guess she is so happy when u put that avatar in this forum.

Yuli

Try asking people you know where the nearest park or fountain is. I live in Thu Dau Mot, and if you come here, there're a ton of small areas where people gather, particularly couples. Near the river there's a good long stretch that is always busy. The park next to the BigC is large and beautiful. Becamex tower often has live music at the cafe and people rollerskating, which is fun to watch. And if you explore, there are countless parks or quiet green places where couples naturally migrate to. I am not sure about your area specifically though.