Help with finding a room

Hi All

I have just arrived in Kuwait and started my new job, been here for 2 days now and have 3 weeks before I am kicked out of my hotel room to find myself somewhere to live.

I am looking for a room somewhere nice, busy and not too expensive.

Could someone give me some advice on how to go about looking for a room as opposed to a full flat.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi,

maybe you should post in the classifieds?

before u choose the flat or the room may i ask u in which area is ur job because the its better to search the flat near to your job area and how much rent u can pay is important because there are furnished and un furnished flats .

Hi Moooo

I am not sure what area I work, will check tommorrow.

I should have made myself more clear...I meant to ask what ways i can look for a room ie local newspaper, any websites etc etc

Hi Nicklenoky,
As Julien suggested above, you should checkout the Kuwait Classifieds - > Accomodation subsection!
Cheers
Arlette

Check waseet paper every saturday and friday ..

There's an english 'speaking' newspaper, I forgot the name... they always have some ads in it.
And I'll send you a message in a sec :)

Arab Times paper and kuwait times .also wasset paper English version

Yes, those were the ones, thanks Moo :D

Dear all

Thanks so much for ur help....was all very useful.

Let us know which area you are in and i could recommend some places that would be suitable for you..

And if you need any information contact me and id be more then happy to help out

[email protected]

And dont sign anything that is not in English or at least translated ...!

I know a few people that have got in trouble with thier landlords with unclear contracts ...

Just be careful and be safe :)