CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ON MY QUERY

I have been offered by company for salary OMR 700 in Muscat but they will not provide me Accommodation
    House I have search and pay the rent (what would be rent approx.)
    Food I have to purchase from hotel or make by myself (How much it will cost for the month)
    Pay electricity and water bill
    Transportation I have bear cost daily
So can anyone tell me is it beneficial to move to Muscat with OMR 700

Hi

Living in Muscat expensive, especially real estate, renting an apartment in Muscat, especially in the area of ​​Al Khuwair at a price of 350 riyals almost, almost Roy SR 300 and al quom , bosher , ghobrah Athaibah more expensive >
food is not expensive
medicale care available> private housbitals

I advise you to negotiate with the company on rent a house for you and your family

good luck

hi my office will be in Al Azaiba muscat  so nearby if there is any rent for house near by RO 130 To 150
as it will only for me not for family

krishna5289 wrote:

hi my office will be in Al Azaiba muscat  so nearby if there is any rent for house near by RO 130 To 150
as it will only for me not for family

Brother,
You might get a sharing accomodation at Azaiba (in or around OMR 150),  however a single accomodation (even a 1BR apartment) will cost you not less than OMR 300.

krishna5289 wrote:

I have been offered by company for salary OMR 700 in Muscat but they will not provide me Accommodation
    House I have search and pay the rent (what would be rent approx.)
    Food I have to purchase from hotel or make by myself (How much it will cost for the month)
    Pay electricity and water bill
    Transportation I have bear cost daily
So can anyone tell me is it beneficial to move to Muscat with OMR 700

Hi,

With R.O. 700/- you can manage by yourself, but not certainly with your family. Rent would be a drain on your savings. But you can still manage to save at least a minimum of 35% from your salary after all expenses.

Expense details have been discussed in detail in the forum under Cost of Living. Read them all for getting all the details you would need to know before accepting or rejecting the offer being made.

Good luck.

You can search for a sharing accomodation. sharing room is the best choise for you.