1200 omani riyal per month for an indian expant

can somebody give a decent brekup under follewing categories
food-
house-
transport-
other-

savings--

Dear,
I would suggest you to browse the uncounted threats, related to the same topic. You'll get more than sufficient information.

can somebody give a decent brekup under follewing categories

food-READ THE MANY RESPONSES PROVIDED IN THE COST OF LIVING SECTION IN THE FORUM
house-READ THE MANY RESPONSES PROVIDED IN THE ACCOMMODATION / COST OF LIVING SECTIONS IN THE FORUM
transport-READ THE MANY RESPONSES PROVIDED IN THE CARS AND TRANSPORTATION SECTION IN THE FORUM
other-READ THE MANY RESPONSES PROVIDED UNDER ALL THE TOPICS IN THE FORUM
savings-AFTER EXPENSES YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAVE CLOSE TO HALF OF YOUR MONTHLY INCOME.

Good luck !

hi i  read all the responses bur still i am not able to make a tentative estimate because of various opinions
still if you can give a breakup dat will be good

food-
house-
transport-
other-
child educataion
savings--
thanks for all your replies

Hello faloranshul,

Do tell us more what you need to know and how we can help you. There are many threads here where you can have an idea of what you are asking.

If you can give more details, members will be most able to help you.

Regards

Kenjee

savings is an important aspect because of which we tend to move abroad.
now i am filled with mixed emotions as how much i can save in 1200 OMR....some says half of salary i.e 600 OMR some says 300 OMR.. i am a normal married person whos has got a 7 month old baby...with simple lifestyle.. so

how much will i spend on food
accomodation
education after 1 year
travel

is it posbl to save 1 lac INR per month?
if yes pls help me out with the exact situation?

faloranshul wrote:

now i am filled with mixed emotions as how much i can save in 1200 OMR....some says half of salary i.e 600 OMR some says 300 OMR.. i am a normal married person whos has got a 7 month old baby...with simple lifestyle.. so

how much will i spend on food
accomodation
education after 1 year
travel

is it posbl to save 1 lac INR per month?

Try this website for costs www.numbeo.com.
As a consideration to other forum members please do not keep repeating the same post over and over again. Thank you.

faloranshul wrote:

how much will i spend on food & Grocery - OMR 200 - OMR 250 a month
accomodation - Depends on the area you live in (a 2 BR apartment starts from OMR 250 to OMR 800 per month)
education after 1 year (International school - approximately OMR 180 a month, however Indian schools muscat are around OMR 30 a month).
travel - Depends on the quantum of your travel - Around OMR 60 - 70 a month.

is it posbl to save 1 lac INR per month? With a salary of OMR 1200, No, its not possible. It is only possible if you're living as a bacherlor without your family, here in oman.

Refer to my replies in red against your queries.

Thanks for the replies...
as per your calculation

rent 250
food 250
education 30
travel 70

all total coming as 600 omr
salary 1200 omr
\balance 600 omr which is 90000 INR per months as savings?

what say?

faloranshul wrote:

Thanks for the replies...
as per your calculation

rent 250
food 250
education 30
travel 70

all total coming as 600 omr
salary 1200 omr
\balance 600 omr which is 90000 INR per months as savings?

what say?

Yes.
Apart of the above expenses, you have to consider the following expenses as well.

1-  Utility Bills (Electricity / Water / Gas) - Approximately OMR 50/month altogether,
2-  Internet / Phone (Optional) - Approximately OMR 30/month (with  internet).
3-  If dining out (atleast once a week) - Approximately OMR 50/month.

And if any other expense you would like to add, it will add a cost accordingly. Among these, number 1 is mendatory, however number 2 and 3 are always optional.

Trust this would help.

Very clearly explained.thanks.this helped.

faloranshul wrote:

Very clearly explained.thanks.this helped.

You're most welcome.