Help have to move soon

hey all in Oslo
My husband got a job in Oslo ..now the problem is the move ....we have a 6 year old and and up coming baby im due with our second baby in march....anyway now the problems we are facing are
1. schooling my daughter has studied only in English all her life how will she mange there pls suggest some good local schools we cant afford the international school...also do u guys think she can learn the language
2. accommodation how much should our budget be fr a fully furnished and equipped two bedroom apartment near a good school...we dont mind walking to school
3. how much do pamapers and baby milk cost  on an average
4 .i plan to learn the language and start working by next year wht kinda job will i be able to get ..im a qualified Kinder garten teacher and a travel agent tour operator by profession

looking fwd to some good tips

Hello,

1) I think most children manage to pick up the language. It's actually not so different from English. I think most Norwegian state schools are decent. I don't think there is the same variation in quality as in other countries.
2) You can get a listing of accommodation at www.finn.no. I would budget around 20,000 NOK per month.You could probably get somewhere cheaper. It will depend what you are looking for. I think also most places will be unfurnished.
3) Not sure, but I think they are subsided by taxpayers.
4) If you can speak the language then you can probably get a job working in a kindergarten (barnehage). You might have problems getting your education recognised in Norway so might have to take a job at a lower level than you are used to.