Do we have any repair shops for mixer grinder in Oslo?

Hi...I was just wondering if we have any repair shops in Oslo for mixer grinder and other kitchen appliances.
I have a Panasonic make mixer grinder with a small chutney jar that is basically used for asian menu. Unfortunately the kitchen appliances available in Norway have only the 2 main jars (mixer + blender). There is no chutney jar. Otherwise it could have been much simpler to just buy a totally new set.

Service centers in Norway and Sweden do not repair these appliances brought from Asian countries.

What I understand is that probably the motor winding has got damaged. Do not know how this can be repaired at home. The only available option is to get it repaired from some shops that carry out such type of activity.

Appreciate if someone on this forum could help me out on this. Its been very difficult in the kitchen for my wife to serve good food from last 2 weeks.

Regards.

Amit Pawar

Hi
I have a Sumeet brand Mixer/grinder from India.Two months ago I had problems with it and we tried to find some repair shops but unfortunately we could not find any.
The only solution is to buy a new one from India.I can understand your situation because my family is also very fond of chutnies.

All the best in your search :)

Thank you very much for your response.
Its no issue buying a new mixer from India; the issue is I will be going to India only durig Diwali. And its diffuclt to wait until that time. And then sending a new mixer from India to Oslo logistically is quite expensive.

But anyways, many thanks again.

Hi
Check it with some logistics  companies in India, they arrange low cost delivery overseas too

It would probably be a lot cheaper to order a new one than to have it repaired in Norway, if any :D That's how it is...

Most appliances in Norway are cheaper to buy new than have it repaired, but be sure to check though, it depends on the appliance years, how hard it is to repair and the cost in the end. If a product is bought in Norway, it has 5 years guarantee on "things that are meant to last for a longer period" provided it is a fault that the consumer has no doing in (this is in the consumer law) brown goods and white goods (mobiles not), we have rights, very good rights as consumers. Mobiles are a bit different but sure there are consumer rights there too. As long as you have no deliberate doing of the fault, you should be fine. Worth considering if you want safety for your products.