Would you be my friend in Oslo? :)

Hello to everyone!

I`m a bit desperate... :/
I don`t know where and how to meet new friends. I`m born in 1993. and I can not find anyone that has similar interests to mine, same taste in music and etc...
I am 5. months here in Oslo (came from Bosnia) and I`m married. And no, we don`t have the children.

It is hard for me, `cause I am very shy person and it is just too dificult for me to start a conversation first. But I get more and more comfortable with person, every next time we meet and speak.

I`m just tired of lonlines... I don`t work anywhere and do apsolutely anything. My husband works in "sykehjem" and I am sitiing all alone, all day through in our apartment. It`s just a waste of time on such a sunny days...

I like music (almost every genree of rock music, good old pop, classical, reggae...)
I am vegetarian for 6. years now.
I really love all kind of animals. I have been in "FOD" one time. I would like to go there with my new potential friend, we could walk a dog together!
I love books, but didn`t read anything new in last 6. months...
I am learning Norwegian, but it would be easier with a company...
I love all kind of arts!
I love to watch movies.
Love nature! I love the sun, spring and sommer! I could spent hours and hours, just beeing outdoors with someone.
We could go into libary together.
I love creativity and love to be creative in everything I do.

My greatest defect is shyness.

We can comunicate on English. But I would like to try speak on Norwegian, to improve my language skills.

I live in Sollerud... Ullern area.

That is it, for now.
If anyone has find something interesting in me, and think that we could spent some time together can send me a post here, or PM.
And I can add you on Facebook, if you want to... To get to know each other, even more.

:)

Heiii it will be good just to be yourself and don't care if someone think that you are shy...shyness is a quality not a defect.
Most of people now don't even have any shyness in them that's a bit sad.
just take contact when u need

Oh, thank you very much Oma85! :)

Maybe it is not such a big deal... But it surely affect on my socialization with a new people.
I am not and I do not wish to be anti-social. But people get the wrong idea... And I understand them. It is little weird to be with someone who talk a little. Usually just answers the questions...
Not many of them are willing to have a bit of patience, `tll we know each other little better.

But I am trying to overcome that! :) Maybe I just need few more years... `cause I`m only 19. :)

Thank you one more time, really! :)

Interested only for female friends! :)

anynore who wants friends here in Oslo ??

You should try going out to places of interest where you could meet people of your interest. Like national gallery, munch museum for art. You could attend norsk courses where you could find some new friends. You should try starting a conversation to a total stranger which i always do in the bus :) and it freaks out the other person

Regards
Kiran

Hey, I came from Serbia 3 months ago and I am your age. I want to make friends too, but it is to hard because I still haven't started to go to school to learn language. If you want to meet me, you can send me a message in inbox. :) Btw, I'm not good in english, but I am trying.

Hello! Text me in Facebook , and then we can meet for a coffee maybe)?
Anastasia Koryagina