PLEASE HELP- I am an INDIAN want to marry my GERMAN girl friend.

[ANYONE/INDIAN WHO GOT MARRIED IN GERMANY PLEASE HELP ME]

I met met my Girlfriend [GERMAN] in India in the year 2011 and we fall in love. She was here in India till 3013 as her father is an German citizen from Indian Origin. we wanted to get married but she wanted me to come to Germany as she wants us to get married over there[GERMANY].

So we found out some ways to do that - I got all the documents ready which she took it along with her and submitted it over there in the local registrar office[ Standesamt] in Hamburg. I took an affidavit from my local Civil court mentioning I am single and I can marry any girl in Germany and that Is also got submitted in the office.

Since then she got a job there and she started working and she is ready to take care of me once I will be there but its been 5 Months now that she has submitted those documents but I have not received any feedback from them regarding this , Only last week Some guy from German consulate visited my place and verified all the documents and he was quite satisfied with the submitted documents.

Now I need to know how much More time I need to wait to get the certificate and start my Visa application..Please help as I am facing some real time difficulties because of this distance IN MY relationship.

[PLEASE HELP ME]

That is like asking how long is a piece of string. It will take as long as it takes. There is no set time for these things to happen.
I can understand your frustration so why not get your girlfriend to chase it up with the authorities.

The German authorities are known to be difficult and slow when it comes to marriages (and related visa) between Germans and other nationals.
Maybe it is a better idea you marry elsewhere? E.g. it is quite common for foreigners living in Germany to travel to Denmark to marry there. Las Vegas is also an option, I heard.
Getting a foreign marriage acknowledged in Germany is far easier than marrying there.

@stumpy-Thanks a lot for ur reply...My girlfriend already sent a mail to german consulate to enquire about the status and she got a reply like(you are not supposed to ask question about it and u have to wait till we will contact u for the same).....what kind of response is this? Its our life nd we cn do whatevr we feel like bt still we cn not ask them about this...its very frustrating  ..... :sleep

@beppy- we are thinkin about goin to Denmark nd get married ....bt again I have to come back nd re apply for reunion visa ... :( one more thing ...do u hv any idea about how much cash i need to carry to Germany whn i m on tourist visa nd my girlfriend is ready to take care of me (sponser)?

I don't know. Ask the embassy.

rocky78 wrote:

[ANYONE/INDIAN WHO GOT MARRIED IN GERMANY PLEASE HELP ME]

I met met my Girlfriend [GERMAN] in India in the year 2011 and we fall in love. She was here in India till 3013 as her father is an German citizen from Indian Origin. we wanted to get married but she wanted me to come to Germany as she wants us to get married over there[GERMANY].

So we found out some ways to do that - I got all the documents ready which she took it along with her and submitted it over there in the local registrar office[ Standesamt] in Hamburg. I took an affidavit from my local Civil court mentioning I am single and I can marry any girl in Germany and that Is also got submitted in the office.

Since then she got a job there and she started working and she is ready to take care of me once I will be there but its been 5 Months now that she has submitted those documents but I have not received any feedback from them regarding this , Only last week Some guy from German consulate visited my place and verified all the documents and he was quite satisfied with the submitted documents.

Now I need to know how much More time I need to wait to get the certificate and start my Visa application..Please help as I am facing some real time difficulties because of this distance IN MY relationship.

[PLEASE HELP ME]

Hi bro it's same problems plz tell me I'm living new Delhi India

Same problem.. Plz help me.. *** whatsapp me

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

@Yash8090

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum.

You should contact the embassy

IT depends upon case that case. Mine took 4 months after the official visited my house for verification. So it may take some time.

Hi Bepi I need some help m Indian and m living in germany  8 years  and I got there in Germany  sylam  and I have no viza I have a German girlfriend and we want to marry  but problem is that I have no viza and valied passport that's why I have to go back India and collect my all paper from India then I go to court  tell them I want to marry with my girlfriend  we will do there court marriage after that i can come to Germany without any problems it will be thanks full when u give me reply or enybody can also give me advice Thks to all

You are correct: You cannot marry as long as you are illegal immigrant here.
Your plan to sort out the legal and formal matters first is thus a good one.
You should also engage a German lawyer (experienced in immigration matters), who should help you avoid the consequences of being illegal immigrant (which includes being banned from the country - meaning you couldn't even come back after being married to a German!).

But got here sylum (political stay)  that's why m going back to home   On my choice I went to my lawer in Germany he said to me when I go back to India myself  ( freiwillig) then she comes to India and we can marry there

In your first post you claimed you have no visa. Now you say you have political asylum (if that is what you mean) and thus stay in Germany legally. If you give wrong or contradicting information, we cannot advice you correctly.
To my knowledge, political asylum holders can marry in Germany.
But political asylum is always based on you being persecuted in your home country and thus cannot return there. Since you canand want to voluntarily return there to marry, this is obviously untrue and your asylum status fraudulent. In this case you yhould stop (ab-)using the generous German social security system in this way!

Also am I correct in thinking you don't have a valid passport?

Sorry I was nervous that time really sorry yes I got sylum in Germany since2010  after I met with a girl we have been togather 5 years and we tried to marry in Germany  but not  allowed bcz of I have doldung means my sylum was Not granted  we Mett with a lawer and he told me I have to go back then u can do everything that is everything   ( one more thing I want to go back  i have no valid passport i went to Red Cross center ( Karitas) they also given me not good respons if u can also help me this metter than it will be 100000 mal thanks to u ( I have to go back home with deporting on my pleasure

You cannot cross any border without a passport. I thus assume this information from his first post is also false, otherwise he would not be able to travel to India to marry.

I am totally confused now :/

So that I went Red Cross center(Karitas) they  can help me to go back India  and provide me valid paper from my ambassador then I can go back with valid passport  my country  it means I go back India on my choice ( freiwillig)

Right, I am trying to get my head round this....

You have lived in Germany for 8 years and been with your girlfriend for 5 years? How have you managed to live in that amount of time?

Have you spoken with your Embassy in order to get a passport?

I am also confused, but so is the OP, apparently.

Jenibob:
You said you have political asylum (not sylum or sylam!) and now you say you don't - as it was rejected and you only have a "Duldung" (=temporary stay of deportation).
If that is the case, then you really cannot marry here - and with leaving the country you will lose that status and cannot come back unless you get a visa based on another reason.
Caritas (not Karitas) and Red Cross are two separate organisations, but both are charities helping refugees. They cannot issue passports - only your country's embassy can. So I suggest you contact the Indian embassy in Germany. The charities also will not help you get home - a voluntary trip you have to arrange and pay for by yourself. (You don't want a deportation, as that means you can never again get a visa for Germany!)
Once you return to your country and marry there, you can get the marriage certificate legalized by the German embassy and apply for a family reunion visa. They will check whether your marriage is real (not just a trick to get a visa), whether your partner in Germany can support your living costs (you are not allowed to depend on government handouts!) and whether you know basic German (A1 level or better). The process takes 3 - 6 months, depending on the Ausländerbehörde (foreigner office) of the German town you will move to.
Once the visa is granted, you can return to Germany and stay there with your spouse.

Please check out this link > https://www.indianembassy.de/pages.php?id=30

I spoke with Red Cross center (Karitas)  they can help me to go back India with valid paper  without deporting  (  I didn't speak with my ambassy bcz of they will ask me for passport after that they give my  (Behörde )where to get I sylum viza

You can get an Emergency passport from the Embassy, please look at the link I gave you.

I recommend you read our replies above before posting any more confusing messages!

I have read ur message plz but what can I do now   When I stop my sylam here and go back my country  on  right way then we can do in India marry   M totally   Upset sorry frnds m also disturbing u also

They Dnt give me bcz I have not  viza Means pr

First, let me tell you again that "sylam" is not an existing word and you have no asylum, as it was rejected.
All you have is a temporary stay of deportation (meaning by right you must leave Germany, but for some reason the authorities decided to not send you back now).
This nevertheless is a kind of "visa", so you are in Germany legally now. It should also allow you to get a new passport from the embassy.
If they REALLY won't issue you a new passport under these circumstances, there is nothing you can do other than wait for your deportation (with then no chance of coming back for at least a few years).

Again here is, in a short and concise manner, what you need to do:
- Get a passport from your embassy
- Book a flight to India for you and your partner
- Marry there (you should probably prepare the papers and formalities beforehand, as your partner's time there is limited to a tourist visa duration)
- Apply for a family reunion visa at the German embassy
- If approved, return to Germany to stay with your spouse
There is no alternative to this!

Yes  u r right i got u  I  know about the paper which we need  but now I need the passport to go back right way that's problem I connected with karitas he sent a mail my ambassy  when he get mail from my ambassy  he tell me (one thing more   When we go India and marry there  submit the all pape German ambassy then how much time tey will   And I can come back to Germany we have been 4or 5 years together  we want to live together in Germany thanks u very much frnd to give me advice

Yet another confused message from you that only proves you don't read our replies:

Jenibob wrote:

When we go India and marry there  submit the all pape German ambassy then how much time tey will

I already answered that in one of my posts above!

Please post in proper English, using full sentences and non-abbreviated words. I will not reply any more otherwise.
(In any case, I think everything that can be said to help you in your situation has been said above. You are free to follow our advice, or not.)

Exactly Beppi

We are going around in circles

Sorry if u mind  plz Dnt mind  I just wanted to know that  when everything goes fine  I can come back   I just wanted to know that  sorry sorry frnds Dnt mind plz

Hi everyone,

Everything has indeed been said on this topic since 2014. We are therefore closing it.

Thank you all for your contribution to this thread.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed