Close

WHAT REQUIREMENTS WILL I BE NEEDING FOR AUSBILDUNG?

Hi guys can someone help me with this? My aunt is currently working in germany and been living their for almost 20yrs.And her employer who owns a hotel wants to hire me,and ausbildung is the easiest way to get there.Is this posible?

Ausbildung is job training. One cannot work full time and also study or do a training at the same time. Where should one have the time none the less that it is not the smae status thus not the same visa. But having completed a training to work in a hotel then this might give you better qualifications so that they could justify hiring you.

ausbildung (apprenticeship) is a training course that combines practical work in a company with vocational school one or two days a week. You need good German language skills for the latter (and probably also for the practical work).
During the apprenticeship, which will last 2 - 3 years, you will be paid a small allowance, which might or might not pay your living expenses.
Does this answer your question?

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy stress-free travel to Germany