Gettting married

hello po ako nga po pala si Mhay taga navotas may boyfriend po akong german at nakatira sa Magdeburg ngaun po nagpaplan po kami ng mas mabisang paraan kung pano po akami makakasama ng d na niya ako kaylangan maiwan d2 sa pinas nalilito po kami kung ano ang mas ok Family Visa o Fiancee visa ano po ba ang mas madaling iprocess ? salamat po

helo Mhaye,since hindi pa naman kau kasal hindi pwd mag apply ng Family visa kung d2 kau magpapakasal sa Germany ang e apply mo ay Fiancee visa

kung kasal kau sa Pinas pwd kanang mag apply ng Family visa....Fiancee or Family visa takes time ang pag process. ..

As we are on the Anglophone forum, could we please keep it in English?

Thanks,
Harmonie :)

Im so sorry that I write it in Tagalog Admin .. Because I really don't know it but thank you so much because you create a forum like this really the true is I am really searching for forum that makes my mind clear and its really help me a lot .. Because we have 2 option then my boyfriend is planning to come back to Philippines on August and we are planning to get marry. But they say it is much long process rather than fiancee visa and now we are so confused about it .. thanks chris101887

Hallo May,

Its really true its take times for documents processing if you want to apply a family or fiancee visa,I think its takes a year same procedure like my best friend.Also you have to take study at Gothe institut for A1-Deutsch language before you can come and stay longer in germany.Since your planning to stay in germany you should make plan to get marry first and start your documents preparation or either your fiancee start doing documentation in germany like your resident visa because to get resident visa its take long time procedure to the local government..I suggest you better to marry in Philippines its less times to do your documentation here..But of course its not easy to think everythings you want to do..Good Luck and all the best ..Everythings will be fine!!!

Regards,

Hello mhaye 0917.

To note that a new thread has been created from your message on the Hamburg forum. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie