University of Malta Summer School on the Knights of St John

The University of Malta Summer School on the Knights of St John, is being held between the 9th and 20th June 2014, at the University of Malta Valletta Campus, and comprises an intensive two-week programme of classroom and on-site lectures, seminars and workshops that will be delivered by leading scholars in the feld.
The summer school is intended for anyone with an interest in getting to know more about the Knights and their history; no prior knowledge is needed. The organisers said that sessions will be held by Maltese and non-Maltese experts and expats in Malta will probably find it of particular interest.

Tuition fee, including registration fees, all course material and accommodation at the University Residence is 550 Euro. Registration excluding accommodation is 350 Euro.

More info: http://www.um.edu.mt/events/summer-schools

I feel I need to add, this is not an advertisement, I have no connection, just thought that some may be interested.

Thanks for the information. It should be very interesting.

Thank you for the information  , Do you know something about graduate studying in university of malta ? :)

Ahmed Jarrar wrote:

Thank you for the information  , Do you know something about graduate studying in university of malta ? :)

Sorry but I do not. I am autodidactic, with a little help  ;)

redmik wrote:
Ahmed Jarrar wrote:

Sorry but I do not. I am autodidactic, with a little help  ;)

Thank you , can I ask you something .. Is It easy to find work in Malta ? :)

If you are not an EU or Maltese citizen you will find it VERY hard to get work. In fact just about impossible. Sorry.

Hi Ahmed,

if you are not an EU citizen the combination of asking about studying in Malta and working will leave you with minimal chances of success.

Check the Univ.of Malta website for information on studying in Malta for international students.

You will have to have the funds to study in Malta without working (at least for the first 12 months).

Cheers
Ricky

redmik wrote:

If you are not an EU or Maltese citizen you will find it VERY hard to get work. In fact just about impossible. Sorry.

Thank you :)

ricky wrote:

Hi Ahmed,

if you are not an EU citizen the combination of asking about studying in Malta and working will leave you with minimal chances of success.

Check the Univ.of Malta website for information on studying in Malta for international students.

You will have to have the funds to study in Malta without working (at least for the first 12 months).

Cheers
Ricky

university of Malta sent me about that , thanks for the information :)