Saigon Pool League starting 13th February - REGISTER NOW

Dear Pool Players

The Saigon Pool League starts on 13th February next week.

A number of Bars have pre-registered but all are looking for players to complete their squads.

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

District 1:
Game On - Contact Troy Lindsay at Game On (Manager)
Drunken Duck - Contact Eddie or Robert Fish (Owner/Captain)
Bar No.5 - Contact Heinz Bronnimann (Owner - they plan to enter 2 teams)

District 2:
BMV - Contact Lan Pham/Willheim Koenigsbuescher (Owners)
Buddha Bar - Contact Freddie Luke (Manager)
Snap Cafe - Contact Chris Lee (Me) or Billy-Sibylle Rabhansl (Manager at Snap Cafe)
Evita Bar & Restaurant - Contact Alexander Egert (Owner)

District 7/PMH:
Harry Casuals - Warren Locksley (Owner)

Player registration is required before 13th February so it is recommended that you contact the Owner/Manager/Captain before then of PM me back through this forum,

This will be a great opportunity to visit new bars, meet new friends and to get that buzz of adrenaline that comes with every match that you play.

The format will be  5 singles matches (1 frame) then 5 singles matches (1 frame) then 5 doubles matches (Scotch Doubles - 1 frames). This format creates 20 playing opportunities per night and a total of 15 frames. Teams consist of a minimum of at least 5 players, although a team of 8 or 10 is probably required to fill all of the fixtures over a season. Friends/supporters are always welcome and travelling supporters will be entitled to discounted drinks at either home or away fixtures.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that I can register you with one of the teams and look forward to either playing with you or against you over the coming season, depending on your team choices.

For more information please email yourmaninhochiminh(at)gmail(dot)com

I do wish to point out that this is a friendly and social pool league for players looking for a fun night out with a bit of competition pool thrown in. It is set up by interested amateurs for fellow amateurs - no more.

Best Regards

Chris Lee