Kilted in Milan

Hi Everyone,
Im new to Milan, Born in Ediburgh, brought up in London and lived in Australia, now here in Milan trying to set up a business.
I do a few things, Wedding Planner, Wedding Celebrant, Toastmaster, Funeral Celebrant, Funeral Director. Im looking for new friends t
Have a great year everyone,
if you see a guy in a Kilt around Milan, its me!

Hi St. Vinnie,

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Milan forum for more visibility and for more interaction with the members. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi,

I am an Australian in Milan and am getting married next week. Do you know of any inexpensive photographers? Thank you, belinda

Hi,
Im from Adelaide, now working in Italy as an English/Italian speaking Toastmaster/ Wedding Celebrant and more.  Yes I do know of a couple photographers.  Give me more info and your budget

Aww dammit, I never brought my kilts over with me!

hahahahahahahah!!!
what size are youse mate?
ive got a couple of spare ones

I would be, after two years of pasta and pizza...34 I think, or 36....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!
got one just for you size 34/36
heavy weight
heavy 160z 8yd Royal stewart tartan
if youse are interested Im back in Milan mid Feb,
im running around the country at the moment doing some work
now there will be two of us around Milan in a kilt
hahahahahahah!!!

Well, my mother was a Stewart, it is like destiny ;) (Appin though, but like my mother...I aint fussy), and they do say you should always wear your mothers tartan as you can never be 100% about who your father is.

you are right! that is the how it works
where abouts in Milan are youse mate?
Im in Moscova

Am up in Piola, but work outside the city in Cernusco. What brings you here?

Im starting a business in Milan, my ancestors are from Lombardia/ Piemonte, so where better than here, hahahahahah!!! what about yourself?

What kind of business? I am just kinda passing through, although been here two years, making websites, drinking, etc

Im doing a few things, Wedding Planner, Toastmaster, Wedding Celebrant, and a couple of other things too