Need advise want to move KL

Hello all Kl expats i m a bangladeshi since 9 years i m working many differnt companies hotel, hospital and since 6 years i am working in a garments exporting company as a quality technician. I have travelled there in malaysia already four times and intersted to move there i m unmarried. Have good knowledge in garments business. I want to set up my own business there i have some small amount like 10-12 k dollars with me to do a small business i have some very good ideas but i m not sure what to do. If even if i can find a good job there i would like to do that. I have many filipino friends heer in dhaka they buy a lot of garments items from dhaka and they send it in manila

Unfortunately your type of business does not seem to be possible for foreigners to set up (see distributive sector list). I guess you could trade with someone here though.

http://malaysiabizadvisory.com/types-of … permitted/

This website has information on all aspects of immigration, company set up and working in Malaysia.

Thanks for ur kind reply . I have checked the site i sent them a request in thier skype hope will talk to them soon.

Please be aware the website is a commercial enterprise out to make money offering their services. I pass it on because it has the best quality information of any site found so far. They may of course be willing to offer clarification.  However, if you look around their site, you will find that setting up a company in Malaysia requires substantial capital i.e. 100% foreign owned = RM500k and joint owned with a Malaysian = RM350k. Plus the need to pay yourself RM5k per month as a salary to get a work permit (owning a company is not enough unless you don't actually run it and work in your own business). The income taxes on that amount are about 20%. There are considerable overheads too and the rateable value for commercial space has jut been hiked by between 100-300%.....

Thank u so much,  for ur reply again yes i know that they are selling thier services its ok atleast i could know the cost and effectiveness. Rite now i m running a business here in bangladesh. But i m intersted make my own busienss in malaysia. I think i can be success in the business.

Hi Sahel.
Please try to be careful as well..
do not just believe people whom you will meet.
I've been a victim once. Good luck!