To meet up for coffee or just hanging around

Hey all
IŽm new to Stuttgart  and just looking for some friends to grab a coffee or just hanging out.Let me know if anyone would be interested.We could plan it.

Cheers

Hi astha,

Welcome on the Forum :)

It would be much appreciated if you write down a few more words about yourself just as an introduction please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hey IŽm master student studying Energy Technologies at Karlsruhe.IŽm in Stuttgart as IŽm currently working here.IŽm new in Stuttgart .IŽve been in Germany for about a year and did my graduation in Engineering

Hi

This is Hammer 55 Welcome to Stuttgart ,just let me no when you want to grab a coffee ,greetings

Hammer 55
Reply if you want

Hallo. My name is Paulo. I'm a portuguese mechanical engineer, 34, and just recently moved to Stuttgart. Are you planning to go for a coffee or just hanging out again soon?

best reagrds,
Paulo

I'm also in Stuttgart!
There were Expat-Blog meetings two or three years ago, but they stopped when the organiser moved away. I am also too busy to arrange something, but I'll come (and support anybody who puts in an effort).
So anybody wants an Expat-Blog meeting in Stuttgart?

Here's a new attempt to arrange an EB meeting in Stuttgart - it's been a while since the previous ones stopped:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 62#1892590