Research study about Eastern European women living in Malta

Dear  all ,
My name is Manuel Azzopardi and I am currently in my final year of studies in Social Policy at University of Malta.  As part of my studies, it is required of me to carry out a research study in any area related to my course. The area selected for this research study is the integration of Eastern European women residing in the Maltese islands. By conducting such study I aim at identifying better the challenges faced by some Eastern European nationals when trying to integrate into Maltese society.

I am looking for Eastern European women ( coming from Hungary , Ukraine, Russian Federation , Slovakia, Czech Republic , Moldova ,Bulgaria ,Romania , Poland and Belarus) who have been living in Malta for at least two (2) years and are willing to share their experience of Immigration, settlement and integration. Your participation involves one in-depth individual interview that will contain questions related to the issues mentioned above.

I will abide by the following conditions:
1.Your real name will not be used in the study.
2.Only my supervisor will have access to the data.
3.You will remain free to quit the study at any point and for whatever reason. In the case that you withdraw, all the records and information collected will be destroyed.
4.No deception in the data collection will be used.

If you are interested in sharing your experience by participating in my study or have any further questions regarding this research study or your role as a research participant, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Manuel Azzopardi
E-mail: [email protected]

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you have missed almost half of the countries in Eastern Europe...

As there are many definitions of what countries make up Eastern Europe  , I just utilized the one provided by the United Nations.

Hi,

I have re-posted your message on a Hungarian forum, I hope you get some replies.

I would be willing to help, but I do not qualify, only been here for 10 months:)

Good luck

Evi

have you tried FB groups to reach your targets?