Aussie/Viet in Bangkok

Hey Everyone!

Just stumbled across this website and thought I'd join in. A bit about myself, I'm 28yo Vietnamese-Australian and I've moved to Bangkok (Chatuchuk area) 3 months ago. Live with my Thai girlfriend whom I met in Australia whilst she was doing her studies.

I love any sports, eating out, everything social I guess. Just took up Badminton since everyone plays it here.

Would be keen to make some more like-minded friends and hopefully some business networks too.

- Richie

Hi Richie,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction. ;)

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi man!

I have just moved here at the end of Oct after spending (only) 7 months in Saigon.

Some Vietnamese food sounds good to have in Bkk, I guess you found the places already

Send me a message here and we can schedule a time and date; somebody from Vietnam will visit me in 2 weeks and I hope to offer you a "cà phê sữa đá" after that.

I'm Vietnamese from Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. I'd like to meet Vietnamese in Bangkok. I hope I can join to everyone. :) and also like to cook some Vietnamese food. :P

andrei.lucaciu wrote:

Hi man!

I have just moved here at the end of Oct after spending (only) 7 months in Saigon.

Some Vietnamese food sounds good to have in Bkk, I guess you found the places already

Send me a message here and we can schedule a time and date; somebody from Vietnam will visit me in 2 weeks and I hope to offer you a "cà phê sữa đá" after that.

Hey!

Better start getting used to Thai food now! haha I've been to a few Viet restaurants in BKK but its not quite the same, especially if you've spent 7 months in VN.

No worries, I'm in Chiangmai at the moment, heading back to BKK in a few weeks so hopefully we can get a coffee then.

Nguyen thi nhu y wrote:

I'm Vietnamese from Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. I'd like to meet Vietnamese in Bangkok. I hope I can join to everyone. :) and also like to cook some Vietnamese food. :P

Hi, Please can you cook me some good Vietnamese!!!! :) Let me know if you ever want to catch up for some lunch or coffee.