Looking for work!

Can anyone help me, my name ir Angela and I am 27 years old. I am arriving in Cairo in May and still need to find work. English is my only language but I have a BA in Primary Education with History (QTS) I am also a dancer / dance teacher and a qualified aerobics instructor. I have a lot of experience in working in childcare and within the tourism industry. If anyone knows any good job sites for expats or know anyone who could use my services please please please let me know.

Best Regards,

Angela

hi,,and welcome to egypt

hi angela , nice to meet u here .... according to job apporunties it is basically depends how many people do you know in the country ... mainly any friends of urs already living there, brits mainly teach english in international school, kindergartens, or even if u were interested at the british council for basic levels in english, for dancing and aerobics instruction i have a shallow idea except maybe for sporting culbs, like gezira , shooting club, zohoor ,maadi hilipolis,and rehab city. not to mention those in alexandria such as somooha, and sporting.. if u were interested in giving such instruction in private, maybe you would anounce an offer here on the websites... like this one for sure...

good luck with that as i can see you are very keen for it

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into it.

you welcome any time

hi
i am in the process of establishing a fitness center for kids in Alexandria and i need some help ... are you interested in such activity?
looking forward .
layali

sounds like a great idea, why not angela?

hello angela my name is fiby i can help you with some websites ,but first you can try working for world gym its the first gym in egypt and i think they pay very well ,i live near by...also use this websites
learn4good.com
jobinegypt.com
raya.com
careermideast.com
also i have a place for you to rent
and if you dont mind i was looking for someone to imporve my english conversation with,so i was wondering if you wanna go out for coffee or something we can be friends and i can help you to learn some arabic and find a job and you can help in return to improve my english pronouncication because i might go back to the states soon...contact me at 0120541967 if you are interested

u better not to put such personal data like ur own cellphone number on such a public page , fiby... u have no idea whats gonna happen next... there is a lot of stalkers around..unless it's a business number...

good luck

Please contact amtcairo@yahoo.com

We need native editors to work on Islamic programs.

Closed