Hello eveyone, this is Meggy

Hi everyone,

Just join the room today. Meggy is from Vietnam. Currently Im living in Hanoi. 

Have a great time!

Meggy

Welcome to paradise Meggy.  I am in Quang Ngai.

hi,

Nice to know you. How is it there? Hot and sandy right?

what r u doing there?

M

Hi Meggy,

How is about your new life in Hanoi? What is your job now? I am Hanoian but I left Hanoi half year ago for living in Pakse, Laos.

I miss Hanoi very much. I hope you can have good time when living and working in Hanoi.

Meggyinvietnam wrote:

hi,

what r u doing there?

M

I am teaching Vietnamese english teachers, preparing them for FCE.  The weather is warm and wet, lots of rain.  What are you doing in Vietnam?

Good morning Ancienpathos,

I heard you are scheduling for moving to Dalat? How is about your schedule now? Did you find a teaching job in there?

hongminh1905 wrote:

Hi Meggy,

How is about your new life in Hanoi? What is your job now? I am Hanoian but I left Hanoi half year ago for living in Pakse, Laos.

I miss Hanoi very much. I hope you can have good time when living and working in Hanoi.

Hi,

Thanks for your care. I dont have intention of staying here for long. Maybe a few weeks or months.

But will try to discover Vietnam at most.

ancientpathos wrote:
Meggyinvietnam wrote:

hi,

what r u doing there?

M

I am teaching Vietnamese english teachers, preparing them for FCE.  The weather is warm and wet, lots of rain.  What are you doing in Vietnam?

I come here just for a vacation. A friend of mine is married to a VNese man. She wants me to be here with her for the first few weeks as it is not such easy to adapt.

Seem good right. How is the living there?

Hi Meggy,

Oh, only vacation. I hope you can discover Hanoi cuisine (street food & restaurant food), sightseeing (Ha Long Bay, Trang An-Bai Dinh, Duong Lam...), shopping (Bat Trang ceramics or Van Phuc Pure Silks).

Do you intend to visit Laos after Vietnam? If yes, please puzz me!

Meggyinvietnam wrote:
ancientpathos wrote:
Meggyinvietnam wrote:

hi,

what r u doing there?

M

I come here just for a vacation. A friend of mine is married to a VNese man. She wants me to be here with her for the first few weeks as it is not such easy to adapt.

Quang Ngai is nice.  The only westerners I see are from Oz and they are teachers.  People are friendly, living here is very cheap. No American fast food.  Never missed Burger King until it was not available. But the people are great.

Hi Meggy

Welcome to hanoi !

Crystalnguyen wrote:

Hi Meggy

Welcome to hanoi !

Thanks. so nice to be welcomed!

hongminh1905 wrote:

Hi Meggy,

Oh, only vacation. I hope you can discover Hanoi cuisine (street food & restaurant food), sightseeing (Ha Long Bay, Trang An-Bai Dinh, Duong Lam...), shopping (Bat Trang ceramics or Van Phuc Pure Silks).

Do you intend to visit Laos after Vietnam? If yes, please puzz me!

Hi Hongmihn,

Thank you for your invitation. I dont know about that maybe but anyway, thanks and if I do, I will be in touch.

ancientpathos wrote:
Meggyinvietnam wrote:
ancientpathos wrote:

Quang Ngai is nice.  The only westerners I see are from Oz and they are teachers.  People are friendly, living here is very cheap. No American fast food.  Never missed Burger King until it was not available. But the people are great.

Wow. so nice. if i can arrange time to be there, will let you know and maybe we can sit down somewhere for a coffee. Actually me is not a fan for that kind of fast food and am enjoying myself here. but cant tell much in the next few weeks. hehe