One day trip to borromean Islands

hi everyone !

Just to tell you that on sunday, we are going with some expats to the major lake to vist the beautiful borromean islands. it's about one hour by train from here and costs almost nothing :)

It would be a pleasure to welcome some more of you so just contact me in case you're interrested !

And for those who wants to go out tonight, you are also welcome to join ;)

see you
Francois
(facebook is on my profile)

Hi Francois!

I just saw your post about going to the borromean islands ..! Are you going this Sunday?

I'm Lena by the way! 27 from the UK and recently moved back to Milan after living in India for a while. I'm an English Teacher, love to travel, meet new people, Art, Photography and good food!

Cheers and looking forward to hearing from you,

Ciao
Lena

P.s. my email is [email protected]

Hi Lena,

Yes we are going tomorrow to the islands, so contact me (facebook for example or 0033686955750 but that's a french number) that we can organize the trip ;)

See you
Francois

Ciao a tutti,

Just to tell you that we couldn't make it to the islands last week so we are going this sunday 15th.

If anyone is interrested

Francois

i thought you going back 13th..anyway i will try to join you this time..

Damn, I missed it, sounds like a nice trip! Any more in the future, or for somewhere else?

Hi,

I left Milan, so now your turn to organize it ;)

Ciao

Ha, damn! Ok, I will put thinking cap on.

It sounds like great trip. admire your trip.I have to work everyday. but my inner heart is wishing have vacations to traveling around with my family.

Ok, I posted a new topic to see if anyone is interested in drinks/trip/etc

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=304556