Most annoying...

Hi,
What do you find most annoying in Jordan, and what do you suggest to improve it?
Update:
I just received a message from a nice reader saying I should not be so negative and ask about the good things in Jordan as well.
I thank him for his friendly advice and add the possibility of talking as well about the good things in Jordan. The thing is, Life consists as well of less good things, and it is not about sounding negative or bad, it's just part of this Universe we all deal with, and especially for newcomers (as well as the ones moving to Jordan earlier, I as well appreciate any kind of advice) I guess it would be of great help to be aware as well of the less good. I think also our dear reader would appreciate advice helping him avoiding mistakes in case of being abroad! Nevertheless, please feel free to mention the good things as well, we appreciate it.
Thank you!

On number one the traffic and specific the people who are reckless driving.

To improve it I would suggest:

1 the most drivers must start all over again for driving lessons and special the traffic rules. Focus on their bad and unsafe behavior. (In the Netherlands their is/was a program on TV: a undercover police car with a hidden camera drive on the highway and filmed the drivers who are not driving by the rules. They forced to stop the people, let them see the film clip, tell them what the consequences are for their behavior and fine them!!!)

2 to do that you have also look at the driving lesson car and the instructor. How is it possible that you can take your young children with your while your learning to drive?
And many times I saw that the person behind the wheel makes a mistake and the instructor didn't intervene

3 most of the roads are not safe, for example the asphalt is from a bad quality and special in the winter very slippery.
The are so many wholes in and the marking lines are vanished in three months and when the paint it and it will stay that way.

4 the traffic police most do their jobs correctly and not drinking coffee or talking about the latest news or playing with their phones.

5 every car must be approved by a certificated garage every year on the most important parts of the car (brake lights, turn signals,exhaust, etc)
And cars who are not safe anymore they have to been removed by the traffic police.

6 Fine the parents who let their underage children driving in their cars. I have neighbors who have a 10 year old boy who drive the car...

7 make it possible that the walkers can walk on the sidewalk instead of in the middle of the street. The sidewalks are not the right spot to plant big trees.
And the walkers need to know when they can cross the street and not thinking that the car will stop.

Do I need to continue?

Thank you Prima. There are small side streets with four lines to drive! Ofcourse there is no space for four driving lines. Left and right to park the cars, two lines in the middle when there is only space for one left. Sometimes we wait for 20 minutes to let the other side pass, then cars entering from the sides as well blocking both sides in the middle! I decide to go on foot being faster. I also mentioned this about a month ago, and today there was as usual so much traffic causing Accidents. There are nearby other streets to use, would not take even five minutes! But it's the closest.. It would be so easy to avoid all this, just by making it a one way street. The area is busy, well known, and important, there will be always lots of traffic. Traffic is a general big issue in Jordan, and with the increasing of cars monthly... Another dangerous matter is increasingly using the mobile while surprising with a sudden bend or turn without any attention to the traffic!

Very annoying for walkers is, cars (exhaust) running all the time while waiting (cars stand still, not participating in the traffic) no matter how long, and the gas is not the cleanest anyway... There is no benefit what so ever according to the link bellow. There is already enough heat and dust in the air, as well as traffic everywhere.
http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/myths/idling.html