Anyone like swimming?

Hello,
I like swimming a lot. I want to swim more often in summer. The problem is that none of my friends can swim. Everytime i invite them to go with me, they just stand there in the pool. And i have to stand there with them most of the time.
Is there anyone like swimming too? We can make a group. It would be fun!

Please contact me at facebook.com/la.dolcevita.976 or [email protected]

I love swim also...but just know how to swim 1 month ago...need practise more.

Yuli

That's great! Let's practise together! I can swim well enough not to drown if somebody throw me into the sea haha. But i only know one kind of swim (swim like a frog)

I wish i could join with you, but i CAN'T :sosad:

Nice to meet you :cheers:

When you are learning to swim, you should learn in a swimming pool.
The sea is too dangerous. There are no life guards present.

I am wondering why we use english while we're all vietnamese lol
Anyway, nice to meet you too.

Of course i learned at a swimming pool. I'm scared of sharks haha
Belive or not, i used to sink one time, then being saved by guards. I neva want to suffer that feeling again :(((( That's why i neva want to go alone.

dolce_vita wrote:

You are in the ENGLISH Forum. The rule in this forum is that all messages should be in English. Many Vietnamese practice their English by writing their contributions in English.
Welcome to Expat.com.

dolce_vita wrote:

Bcz this threat maybe have a lot people read & comment...not only Vietnamese. If Vietnam people contact me...sure i want to speak my mother language.:)

Yuli

Yay, it sounds good. I need a swim buddy too. Let's swim together.

Hey girls. Which pool you are going? I go swimming every weekend and most the time I go alone hahaaa. Its better if I could join your group :)

I used to swimming at Van Thanh Park pool, nice open air pool with reasonable price.

In fact in my place have swimming pool. 4S Riverside Garden...but i dont swim any more...bcz i feel  the water in the pool have a bit trouble...They dont change water & dont use the filter also.....Poor Yuli...hichic

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

In fact in my place have swimming pool. 4S Riverside Garden...but i dont swim any more...bcz i feel  the water in the pool have a bit trouble...They dont change water & dont use the filter also.....Poor Yuli...hichic

It is ok. Just don't drink the water.. haha

@hELLnoi
I swim not good..So cant avoid drinking water...Better i dont swim any more here...hic
Yuli

Kimtran wrote:

Hey girls. Which pool you are going? I go swimming every weekend and most the time I go alone hahaaa. Its better if I could join your group :)

I usually swim at a local pool in Go Vap district. I want to swim at the pool near the airport. I've heard it's clean and open at night. I dont wanna get sunburn so we'd better go at night.

Sophia Huynh wrote:

I used to swimming at Van Thanh Park pool, nice open air pool with reasonable price.

I like that pool also.

Yuli

Sophia Huynh wrote:

Let's try this pool! How about this weekend guys?

dolce_vita wrote:
Sophia Huynh wrote:

Let's try this pool! How about this weekend guys?

Sorry, I can't make it. busy as heck this weekend. next weekend is fine for me.

I like swimming too but I can't go with you.
Pls somebody share me some clean and nice swimming pool. Tks so much.

love swimming to but what i dont like is that either the pool is full with guys hanging on the side of the pool because they cant swim and just make you feel like a you the only subject to talk about as no one swims around, swimming pool split for women and or men only, parents let the kids pee in the water openly when they even hold the kids and pull the pants down instead of taken them to the toilet . are there any normal clean pools around without half of hcmc indeed just sit in the water as they cant swim. dont want to sound to bad but have seen all above in to many different pools around and in  hcmc,

nice topic, i was also marking a swimming topic when I arrived saigon last year, asking for good swimming pools with nice view and reasonable price. How about a list of suggestions?

Hey girl,
Go Vap and the one near the airport are too far for me. Normally I go to the pool in Sky garden, HAGL3 dist 7 or the pool inside some hotels in dist 1. Almost open until 9pm
If you are coming the pool somewhere near D1, just let me know
I have free time at weekend only
Plz contact me via email: [email protected]
Thanks,

Kimtran wrote:

Hey girl,
Go Vap and the one near the airport are too far for me. Normally I go to the pool in Sky garden, HAGL3 dist 7 or the pool inside some hotels in dist 1. Almost open until 9pm
Thanks,

How about the rooftop Pool @ Rex hotel? it's perfect to go for a swim at the weekend as I work from Mon-Fri.

Sophia Huynh wrote:
Kimtran wrote:

Hey girl,
Thanks,

How about the rooftop Pool @ Rex hotel? it's perfect to go for a swim at the weekend as I work from Mon-Fri.

I have to work all weekdays and saturday morning also. Weekend is the best time for the pool. About the Rex, They have 2 rooftop pools but the small one is renovated and the other one is nice but u know it's degraded, i dont think its still 5 stars pool nowaday. Anyway when you guys are coming there, let me know if I can join
Im coming the BCR's pool with colleagues this weekend and pool party at Imperial Vung Tau next weekend so just can do it in Sept
I see you guys soon

im going to swim now... I live in HAGL, thao dien, d.2, just come here, park your motorbike in the underground parking, then enjoy the swimming pool for free!

Kimtran wrote:

Hey girl,
Thanks,

wow that sounds great. i went swimming at new world hotel last night and it was amazing

Sophia Huynh wrote:
Kimtran wrote:

Hey girl,
Thanks,

have u tried b4? i swam in hotel only one time and worried like hell that the guards will kick me out since im not their customer lol. im free all weekends. see you guys soon

emoiii wrote:

im going to swim now... I live in HAGL, thao dien, d.2, just come here, park your motorbike in the underground parking, then enjoy the swimming pool for free!

that s a really nice offer. i wish i had seen it earlier haha.

emoiii wrote:

by the way, is it crowded? i hope not. which floor is the swimming pool in? i may go this weekend. thanks a lot.

I like swimming but in the ocean only. Surprised not many Vietnamese people know how to swim considering their proximity to the ocean.

And what's with swimming in a pool when the ocean is right in front of you. Last time I went to Vung Tau the beach was almost empty and the hotel pool was full. So what's the point of going to Vung Tau when you can swim in a pool anywhere.

dolce_vita wrote:
Sophia Huynh wrote:
Kimtran wrote:

Hey girl,
Thanks,

have u tried b4? i swam in hotel only one time and worried like hell that the guards will kick me out since im not their customer lol. im free all weekends. see you guys soon

Its only 175k/ticket, get it and enjoy. Thats all!

dolce_vita : depending on when you go, it can be crowded with kids or literally empty... if you plan to come there on the weekend i'm afraid it's gonna be quite crowded, or maybe not too much if you come in the late afternoon!

i agree with you about this. Thatis the reason why i do not swimming very often recently. LOL

the pool is open 24/7, you can come at night if you want... this way you're sure nobody will bother you!

Hi fellow swimmers!

I moved to Saigon a month ago and live in Hung Vuong Plaza Apparments in District 5 (Hung Vuong Plaza, 126 Hồng Bàng, phường 12, Quận 5, Ho Chi Minh City). We have a swimming pool here and it can be very quiet at certain times.

My wife swims a lot and I swim sometimes too. The price is 300,000 VAD a month and the pool shuts every evening at 8pm (i think). As our appartment overlooks the pool we usually just have a look when it's empty and go then which surprisingly is quiet often if your flexible with when to go.

The families and people that treat the pool like a jacuzzi can be annoying, I laughed when I read this, it's common in every swimming pool throughout the world!

My wife is a very good swimmer (i'm not bad!) but any of you guys are welcome to join us.

hello everybody, i am sy
i am living in govap district
i often swim at the" langhoa" swimming pool, it near "cay tram" street.
can anyone join with me, or maybe suggest a cleaner one!
contact me:
my skype is letuansy

I was went to swim at swimming pool sky garden . But I liked to swim in manor 2 than there   .
If u are free time u can try it at Swiming pool at Victory hotel in d1.
Very clean and interesting. Many foreigner are kind too.
Let's go and enjoy it.
Dinh

hi
where you go?