Any Notary Public office in Dammam

Hi dear all,

anybody know about notary public office in Dammam Saudi Arabia. Please advise me if anybody know about it.

Thanks
Muhammad

I THINK LABORER OFFICE CAN STAMP LIKE THIS SAME NOTARY LIKE PAKISTAN

Thanks for your reply!

Do you know about Pakistani High Commission on Dammam-Khobar Highway near Tamimi Building. I think they came weekly on Thursday & Friday. I'm not about their availability and timing. They can also attest our Pakistani agreements and documents.

what i know they are in back side of bindu khan hotel i am giving  my friends number ask him i am ashfaq's friend he give me your number ask him what is your need he will guide you properly.0563254119 this guy is very old in ksa and very sharp minded. in our  office we are asking him such work.  noutry called here gurfa tijaria which is attestation from ministry of laborer

truboy wrote:

what i know they are in back side of bindu khan hotel i am giving  my friends number ask him i am ashfaq's friend he give me your number ask him what is your need he will guide you properly.0563254119 this guy is very old in ksa and very sharp minded. in our  office we are asking him such work.  noutry called here gurfa tijaria which is attestation from ministry of laborer

bhai jaan "ghurfa tejaria" is attestation from Chamber of commerce and it verifies only signatures.. Ministry of labour is maktab al amal or wazara tul amal etc

ur information is helpfull i hope picture will clear now

Ok dear all,

Thanks for all of your efforts! I called to Pakistan High Commission and they told me that they visited weekly Friday-Saturday to Khobar for all Pakistanis related documentations.

Thanks again for all of you.
Muhammad