Address for immigration office

My visa expires this week.  Anyone know the location of the immigration office and how long they take to process an extension?

Cheers!

Don't go yourself :D
Depends some agents is better. The 'Kings' in immigration office don't like customer approach directly as they cannot ask 'something' from you directly. Instead they impose more burden even all of your papers okay.

Really??

Okay...can someone recommend an agent instead??

Just go Pham Ngu Lao street,De Tham street or Bui Vien street, Q.1. You can see so many travel agents who can arrange this. Try to bargain :D Good luck!

charmavietnam wrote:

Don't go yourself :D
Depends some agents is better. The 'Kings' in immigration office don't like customer approach directly as they cannot ask 'something' from you directly. Instead they impose more burden even all of your papers okay.

I dislike the greasing. I did it myself.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=263618
sapacotourist.vn/en/news/detail/visa-extension.html

and they can English!

Hi Man,

you can come to : 161 Nguyen Du, district 1 (in ho chi minh)
or Số 44-46 Trần Phú, Ba Đình(in Hà Nội)

if you need an agent call me at: 0902.891.586 ( Mr-Truong Xuan)
our office at- 45 Truong Dinh street, ward 6, district 3,Ho Chi Minh city, if you come there , please ask the Reception to meet mr Tiến - visa department, my direct supervisor)

Visit the link, you will see me in the team-
http://www.itt.com.vn/about-itt/meet-ou … -services/

Thank you!

[moderated: no free ad+ avoid duplicates]

Hello
i would like to have some answers about your question about your visa living in vietnam,
you can extend your visa 2 times in vietnam, and after that you need to leave the country and go back here again. i think it's hard for the foreigner to to it by their own. so you need to ask the travel agent to extend for you. some sercives charge you from $120-$300 depending for how long you want to extend and what tupes of visa- multiple engtry or single entry. you can go the d1 to find the agent but maybe you have to bargain the price with them.